DO YOU FORGET TO PRAY SALAH

alaimakhalid6767

Have you ever wonder if you prayed salah or not.Some people are to busy using the computers or talking on the phone or texting or watching a movie or tv that when the time is over you missed your salah!!!!!!We muslims should always put some time away to worship allah by praying.Let me tell you a story.One day i was at my cousins house and it was after Dhur.When we went there my cousin was talking to her friend.My mother then asked have you prayed salah my cousin said no my mother said have you noticed that shaytan whispered into your ears saying that you should call your friend right when you were making wudoo for the Dhur salah.My cousin then said yes i sorta listened to shaytan what should i do know my mother said get up and and make wudoo pray Dhur and ask allah to accept you salah.If i made any mistakes please don't be shy and feel me what i did wrong please check out my other threads thank you wa as salam

zainababuzaid12

Alaima that was a good story we Muslim should never listend to the shaytan when prayer athan then we will follow them Allah mentioned in The Quraan that the People who follows the shaytan will follow the other way. So remember that.

a_stranger

:salam2:

"Five daily Salah, is like a river flowing in front of your door and your washing yourself in it five times a day" (Hadith-i Shareef, Sahih Muslim)