Do you know........?????

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Do you know.................??????​

Do you know I was waiting for you, there where you promissed that you will come.

Do you know I could hardly stand becouse of the fear that maybe you will not be here, and that ground under me was trembling, or that was me only that i did not see.

Do you know my eyes were following every passanger looking for you in them, delighting every time when they would see someone who looks on you and remainds on me.

Do you know that sky was waiting together with me, and that moon has promissed he will lighten your way.

Do you know I have brought roses for you, those you loved the most.

Do you know i was waiting for you with morning and that in down you did not came.

Do you know that of pain I have fallen on the hard land scratching my pale face and the mark has stayed.

Do you know all roses got wither and that sky was crying together with me when you said that the next day you will not be here.

Do you know the moon has hide himselfe behind the clouds of sadness, and the way was not glittering anymore of the happiness when you said you will be late.

Do you know I was dreaming you will come, but you still did not came.

Do you know I said prayer for you and you must have heared, but you still decided to leave.

Do you know you have came and passed by me while in tears I was looking and hopeing you will recognise that girl in me.

Do you know that I did not came on time becouse of the roses I was looking for you, hopeing you will like them, but you never had a chance to see them.

Do you know I thought you will always waith for me, but I did not see that our time has passed away, and that moment to say goodbye has came.

Do you know I saw gates of silver opened for you and you going trough them.

Do you know that I saw you between those with clean souls praying for you and me, and those moments that we did not see.

Do you know that I know you will come again and that i am still waiting for you on the same place, there where you have promissed to stay.

I wish you know I need you more than you could possibly understand.

Do you know????????

Written by; Asja

buprerif

Do you know.................??????​

Do you know I was waiting for you, there where you promissed that you will come.

Do you know I could hardly stand becouse of the fear that maybe you will not be here, and that ground under me was trembling, or that was me only that i did not see.

Do you know my eyes were following every passanger looking for you in them, delighting every time when they would see someone who looks on you and remainds on me.

Do you know that sky was waiting together with me, and that moon has promissed he will lighten your way.

Do you know I have brought roses for you, those you loved the most.

Do you know i was waiting for you with morning and that in down you did not came.

Do you know that of pain I have fallen on the hard land scratching my pale face and the mark has stayed.

Do you know all roses got wither and that sky was crying together with me when you said that the next day you will not be here.

Do you know the moon has hide himselfe behind the clouds of sadness, and the way was not glittering anymore of the happiness when you said you will be late.

Do you know I said prayer for you and you must have heared, but you still decided to leave.

Do you know you have came and passed by me while in tears I was looking and hopeing you will recognise that girl in me.

Do you know that I did not came on time becouse of the roses I was looking for you, hopeing you will like them, but you never had a chance to see them.

Do you know I thought you will always waith for me, but I did not see that our time has passed away, and that moment to say goodbye has came.

Do you know I saw gates of silver opened for you and you going trough them.

Do you know that I saw you between those with clean souls praying for you and me, and those moments that we did not see.

Do you know that I know you will come again and that i am still waiting for you on the same place, there where you have promissed to stay.

I wish you know I need you more than you could possibly understand.

Do you know????????

Written by; Asja

azeabd

hello again rightpath_357

how do you do?

lol im gunna stop being a nerd tht was my last nerdy comment

cuz sadly there are ppl like tht out there for example, ur a nerd

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
it looks as if these words came directly from your heart.
It has got a very deep feelings mixed with tears and emotions.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
hello again rightpath_357

how do you do?

lol im gunna stop being a nerd tht was my last nerdy comment

cuz sadly there are ppl like tht out there for example, ur a nerd

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Sister "azebad" will you please edit your post InshAllah as it is not from Islam to talk with your sister on this way. We should be very carefull with our words to not hurt other feelings. Abu Bakr r.a. said that when our tongue becomes corrupt, people cry above it, and when our heart becomes corrupt than angels cry above it. That is why we should keep our heart and tongue, and use it only for good. It is said" The one who speaks about good will have reword-and the one who keep himselfe silent will save himselfe.

May Allah guide us all

WA Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicumu wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brothers and sisters for your kind words. :)

Indead this life story is very sad and it has been written with tears. They say that some moments we take with our selfes our whole life. I am glade that these words have found way to your hearts.

May Allah bless you all

Wa Allaicumu sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

raihana

jazakallah khair sister for sharing.really touching.May ALLAH reward u sis and grant u janna firdous

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

wa jazzak Allah khair, wa baaraak Allah feekhum dear sisters for your kind replys. Alhmadulillah I feel happy that my words can be beautiful and usefull to others, because words are key to human hearts SubhanAllah.:hijabi:

may Allah bless us all. :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

rightpath_357

Assalamu Allaicumu wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brothers and sisters for your kind words. :)

Indead this life story is very sad and it has been written with tears. They say that some moments we take with our selfes our whole life. I am glade that these words have found way to your hearts.

May Allah bless you all

Wa Allaicumu sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

:hearts: aw sis!!!! lol!!!!

Don't worry about it. AzeAbd is actually just my older brother lol!!!!

He was just joking, but I wish he hadn't posted it on here- I'll give him a good thrashing :lol:

Just kidding

Lots of love sis!!!!!!:hearts:
:SMILY139:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:hearts: aw sis!!!! lol!!!!

Don't worry about it. AzeAbd is actually just my older brother lol!!!!

He was just joking, but I wish he hadn't posted it on here- I'll give him a good thrashing :lol:

Just kidding

Lots of love sis!!!!!!:hearts:
:SMILY139:

:salam2: dear sister.

I am sorry if I said anything wrong, but to be it just seemed like not properaite that one sister or brother use these words and Allah knows the best. I thought he is a sister because that is what it writes in his profile.

Jazzak Allah khiar.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I am still wondering about the topic.Lovely write nevertheless!!
Keep writing and smiling.

Mashallah, I am hapy to see and hear that you like it dear brother. barrak Allah feekh for your kind words.:hijabi:

If you are still wondering, it seems you have been reading it carefully mashallah.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
MASHAALLAAAAH sister!!! I've missed your touching poems sooo much!!

Yaaay this was SOOSOSoSO beautifull mashaAllah keep on sister!! <3 <3

hugg

safiya58

First I want to let you know that I´m very glad to read your posts here again. Asja you are a very pure soul. I don´t want to miss you sister. mashaallah. A poem as it was expected from you. simply amazing! Because you yourself are an amazing personality. Hope to see you in Jannah inshaallah.
And finally I want to wish for you the all best you can get in this world and the other.