Do You Love CHOCOLATE???

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister Arifa.

Inhsallah you are fine my heart and please fogive me if my thread made you to eat too much chocolate today.:shymuslima1:

Thank you dear sister for your kindees always Mashallah and may Allah bless you.:)

Salam.

Your sister Asja

YOUR MOST WELCOME SISTER...........thankyou for he sweet thread which you sent to us all about chocolates ,i just had it .....
lol........
lots of love from your beloved sister

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Let me tell you sister Asja...I must have spent 5 minutes *staring* into *each* picture..lol

If there is a chocolate-addict on this website...I will raise my hand and admit to being *the one*

And no I won't get into rehab for the addiction..I'm too far *into* the addiction :tongue:

I LOVE chocolate!

I tried chocolate with green tea in a trip to Indonesia...it was *very different*..but absolutely delicious ;)

Thank You so much for the awesome thread

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
May Allah bless you my dearest sis Asja:hijabi: for your delicious thread

:shymuslima1: i l love all choclate kinds

Thank you my dearest sister Sandra for your nice and kind words Mashallah.:)

You are most welcome dear sister,and may Allah bless you too sister:inshallah:.Ameen.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Let me tell you sister Asja...I must have spent 5 minutes *staring* into *each* picture..lol

If there is a chocolate-addict on this website...I will raise my hand and admit to being *the one*

And no I won't get into rehab for the addiction..I'm too far *into* the addiction :tongue:

I LOVE chocolate!

I tried chocolate with green tea in a trip to Indonesia...it was *very different*..but absolutely delicious ;)

Thank You so much for the awesome thread

Assalamu Alaicomu dear Ukhti.

Welcome to the club dear sister of those who love choclate so much Ya Allah.

I did not try the chocloate with green tea,athough I would love too,but I am sure it is very delicious.:)

You are most welcome dear sister,I have made it for my sweet brothers and sisters Mashallah.

May Allah bless you sister.

Salam.

helpinghumanity

Mashallah nice picture....

After seeing those a full glass of water :wink: came into my mouth.. By looking at it i feel like going to the local market and get a full box of my favorite chocolate. But its cold outside

Man i haven't eaten any chocolate since lonnggggggggg ..thanks for the reminder...My favorite one is the one with peanuts in it. However i love all of them..but i feel like i m addicted to it... :lol:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

:SMILY303:
HAHAHa, delicious thread indeed!

Sister Asja, now you're going to ruin people's diet plan with your chocolate thread, and make us fat.

Alaicumu salam dear brother.

Thank you for the nice coment.
Wallahi it was not my intention to ruin someones diet, but this can be very good test for them to see will the diet work.:):)

May Allah bless you

Salam

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Mashallah nice picture....

After seeing those a full glass of water :wink: came into my mouth.. By looking at it i feel like going to the local market and get a full box of my favorite chocolate. But its cold outside

Man i haven't eaten any chocolate since lonnggggggggg ..thanks for the reminder...My favorite one is the one with peanuts in it. However i love all of them..but i feel like i m addicted to it... :lol:

Assalamu Alaicumu dear brother.

You are most welcome and I am glade that you like it brother.

Wallahi I can not belive what I am hearing. You were not eating chocolate for a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Are you on some kind of diet brother????:)
Wallahi if you are then better do not open this thread any more:)

May Allah bless you

Salam

Your sister Asja

helpinghumanity

Wallahi I can not belive what I am hearing. You were not eating chocolate for a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago. Are you on some kind of diet brother????:)
Wallahi if you are then better do not open this thread any more:)

May Allah bless you

Salam

Your sister Asja

No ukhti..i am not on diet.....well i dont really like guys to be on diet.....i eat over 3000 cal a day. and mashallah still i do not get fat..

Its just coz i was either too lazy or too busy....:lol:

To be honest with you ...diet doesn't help one in loosing weight it creates further problem....EAT alot in the morning ...eat alot in the afternoon..but don't eat too much at night ...or sleep right after eating....

When some one eat alot at night and goes to bed directly...then he/she doesn't burn the food .that why gets fat...

this is what i think...

eat, eat and eat,,,,in the breakfast and lunch..
But don't eat too much for the dinner......if you want to then have dinner early....like 7pm..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
No ukhti..i am not on diet.....well i dont really like guys to be on diet.....i eat over 3000 cal a day. and mashallah still i do not get fat..

Its just coz i was either too lazy or too busy....:lol:

To be honest with you ...diet doesn't help one in loosing weight it creates further problem....EAT alot in the morning ...eat alot in the afternoon..but don't eat too much at night ...or sleep right after eating....

When some one eat alot at night and goes to bed directly...then he/she doesn't burn the food .that why gets fat...

this is what i think...

eat, eat and eat,,,,in the breakfast and lunch..
But don't eat too much for the dinner......if you want to then have dinner early....like 7pm..

Yazzak Allah dear brother for your advices for those who are on diet and Mashallah for your heathy life.

In my opinion dear brother the best diet is fasting,and the best exsercise is prayer,SubhanAllah!!!

May Allah bless you dear brother.

Salam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
noooooooooooo dont do thissssssssss tooo meeeeeeee neehhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii loll

Jazzak Allah dear sister for your so kind and sweet post.:SMILY252:

I am so sorry sister,it was not my intention wallahi.hi hi hi.:)

May Allah bless you dear sister.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

helpinghumanity

Assalamu Alaicumu dear brother.
Wallahi I can not belive what I am hearing. You were not eating chocolate for a loooooooooooooooooooong time ago.
Salam

Your sister Asja
Isn't is amazing that yesterday i mentioned that i didn't had choc for a lonnnggg time.....I was thinking of going to the local market but then i didn't

Its so true that yesterday i eat a choc...for real ....and i didn't bought it ..some one gave it me:lol:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Isn't is amazing that yesterday i mentioned that i didn't had choc for a lonnnggg time.....I was thinking of going to the local market but then i didn't

Its so true that yesterday i eat a choc...for real ....and i didn't bought it ..some one gave it me:lol:

Allaicomu Salam dear brother.

Mashallah for sharing this very good news with us,and Mashallah that you have finaly eaten chocolate.:)

I hope InshAllah it was the choclate that you like the most,with peanuts if I remember well,.:)

Your sister Asja

helpinghumanity

Allaicomu Salam dear brother.

Mashallah for sharing this very good news with us,and Mashallah that you have finaly eaten chocolate.:)
:wasalam: Jazakumullah khair for you sweet words ukti...

I hope InshAllah it was the choclate that you like the most,with peanuts if I remember well,.:)
No akhti....no one know about my favorite chocolate...except now this forum:SMILY231:
so no one can give me that chocolate :lol:

Your sister Asja
May Allah also bless you and your family...and the rest of the muslims ..especially the one who are in great need of help...ameen

Faxima08

:salam2:my sister i love chocolates sooooooooooo much i agree my mouth is watering.
thank for.................................

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:wasalam: Jazakumullah khair for you sweet words ukti...

No akhti....no one know about my favorite chocolate...except now this forum:SMILY231:
so no one can give me that chocolate :lol:

May Allah also bless you and your family...and the rest of the muslims ..especially the one who are in great need of help...ameen

Jazzak Allah dear brother for your kindness.

May Allah reword you too brother,your family,and all belivers.Ameen.

Salam.

Your sister Asja