Do you want to learn the Quran?

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Well here we go, I was thinking of finding a group that would have regular weekly meetings were chapters and verses are discussed. Now, this can be a problem, if we are in different time frames, but even those problems can be solved, don't worry. So who are with me? If someone is against me, join the Music hall somewhere at the turntothedrum.com:D

I'm serious, so if any of you want to discuss the Quran then we are closer to success in the afterlife:) that's what we are aiming for? Since I can't read arabic yet to memorize the Quran I want to learn all what it is about, Inshallah.

Alhamdulilah!

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum brother,

This sound like a great idea, but I do have a little question.
Are you planing to do this online or you are looking to meet people in Sweden (because you know my plane sometimes has to go to the garage to be maintained so I will have to miss some meetings, just kidding).

I am interested to join if it is online.

May Allah reward you for your useful idea.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatulah!

This is excellent brother, and yes it's an online thing at yahoo messenger. So if any more of you brothers and sisters want to join in, then it's time. We are all obligated to know what we stand for and do Dawah to spread it to non-muslims.

Robab

daughter of Adam
excellent thing

dear brother it is excellent thing for all of us.i was also start quran and hadith but i felt people are not interested.their response was bad.i did not feel good so i left yahoo.people only use internet for enjoyment especially on chat room.even educated people also included in this case.so if u r interested so tell all of us.we are with u for this holy work.:tti_sister:

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatulah!

Okay brothers and sisters. Our meetings will be every Sunday at 6 pm (starting this sunday) O'clock European time, such as Italian, Holland, German time. Inshallah, this suits you perfect. As I stated above we will use Yahoo Messenger. Were we will discuss about The Holy Qur'an. My suggestion is just to start with Al-Fatiha and the first 20 first verses of the Al-Baqarah.

This will be easy and fun, INshallah

Send me a private message if there are any questions. Again; all can participate. The only thing that is required is to read the Quran verses in order to discuss the verses.

:SMILY206:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
:salam2:

and a thousand apologies !

if i may say: better be late then never:

i would love to discuss o i mean Learn from each other
I prefer with this web site.

thank you.:)