Does Allah have eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibnAbdullah87

Ameen

No Akhi no problem you should advice me if I make a mistake. You guys seem to be right I think I was a bit haste and did not really think it through. I look at the benefits in doing it but I did not think of the evil that could come about which may even outweigh the good. So thanks for the advice. And as muslims we should advice and remind each other.

Abul Harith

Staff member
Indeed the matter is one of our deen

Asalam alaikom

JazakAllah khair brother for taking the comments on board. The method of learning Aqeedah pertaining Allah's Glorious Names and Perfect Attributes is one which should not be taken lightly.

As someone mentioned previously, posting an article by an erudite scholar of Aqeedah would suffice in such circumstances.

Alhamdulilah this is the best way lest someone fall into kufr unwittingly.

Wallahu A3lam

Wasalam

Mu2min

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ameen

No Akhi no problem you should advice me if I make a mistake. You guys seem to be right I think I was a bit haste and did not really think it through. I look at the benefits in doing it but I did not think of the evil that could come about which may even outweigh the good. So thanks for the advice. And as muslims we should advice and remind each other.

:salam2:

You're right brother;)

:jazaak:

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear all,

Tay'yib, considering that we now have the answer to the question raised, i dont believe there is a need to take this topic any further. Nevertheless, may Allah reward each and everyone of you who helped clarify this issue.

All praise is due to Allah and “There is nothing like unto Him.” (42:11)...

*Upon receiving the answer to the question, this Thread is now closed!*

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

Status
Not open for further replies.