Does anyone know a mosque I can go to......

Stefana

Hello again ppl i'm so happy u've welcomed and accepted me ^_^
Anywayz I was wordering if anyone lived in ohio and knows a mosque I can attend. And also If ur muslium teen and between the ages of 13-15 who may live here or not Be sure to contact me ok

Hollar Back!!! xD

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Hi Stefana, good to have you with us

please check this link below, you may put your zip code and it would tell you the nearest mosque... inshaAllah, when you attend, you may find many friends at the age you specified
http://www.islamicfinder.org/

LOL, Holla back, too...LOL, just kidding :D

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

:ma: you are so cute, little sister Stefana! I think the above link from the brother should help you out. I am sure there are plenty of masjids/mosques in Ohio :)

Keep in touch. Your sister, :hijabi:
Catherine Iman

sada

assalam...well,it is the best way to learn about Islam to attend a mosque and ask scholars...inshAllah,all benefits would be with u...wassalam...

Phoyage

:salam2:
Masha-Allah
a_brother
THAT was a good site!
It showed me what communitys are beside me within 10 miles!

Stefana

Hi Stefana, good to have you with us

please check this link below, you may put your zip code and it would tell you the nearest mosque... inshaAllah, when you attend, you may find many friends at the age you specified
http://www.islamicfinder.org/

LOL, Holla back, too...LOL, just kidding :D

Thank you brother I have found a mosque near by ^_^ 4 I am eager to begin

:tti_sister:Alhamdulillah

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Thank you brother I have found a mosque near by ^_^ 4 I am eager to begin

:tti_sister:Alhamdulillah

you are more than welcome sister Stefana :)... tomorrow would be great if you can go to friday prayer... you can listen to the kutba/lecture, and you may find many friends there... let them know that you are new and would like to get to know muslims... InshaAllah, they'll be very happy to have you :) ... don't stay quite :D... approach someone who you feel comfortable to and don't be shy... usually friday prayer start at 1:30 pm, but best to contact the mosque and ask, or visit there website to check (however best to call in case if they have not updated the website and at the same time you can ask them any question you may have)... I would encourage you to try to be there before time for lecture/kutba so that you may meet new people since one can't talk during the kutba... if you don't see people with age you like to meet, then you can talk to anyone and they'll know others :D... hope you enjoy your visit... Salam :)

btw, inshaAllah, you'll make a lot of friends in this form from all over the world :D
if you have any question, let us know :)