Does anyone know where its better for one to study islam?

mudaser

salam Alaykum

well i live in england and want travel abroad for islamic educaiton. i was thinking of saudi arabia, syria or egypt.

believer`s tear

:salam2:
There is Umm AlQURA University in Makkah or Immam Muhammad ibn SAUD University in Riyadh or AlAzahar in Egypt they are the best universities specialized in Islamics studies.

pcozzy

:salam2:

Ask Allah subhanna wa ta3laa most of the scholar's biography said that is how they started. Hasbi Allah wa na3mal wakeel.

:wasalam:

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
salam Alaykum

well i live in england and want travel abroad for islamic educaiton. i was thinking of saudi arabia, syria or egypt.
Selam alejkum
Well. you want travel abroad for islamic education and you think to go in Saudi Arabia , Syria or Egypt.
First of all InshALL-LLAH you do it.
My neighbor muslim brother who called Armend, I have him like a brother ,last ramadan went to study in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
I talk with him often ,now he's learning the arabic language (two years) and after learning of arabic he will
study maybe hadith etc.
Also my muslim brother who is hafuz*knows all Kur'an* studied in Medina, Hadith.
And I know some brother who studies in Syria ,Egypt ,Jemen ,Jordan etc.
I think you should go to study in Medina ,Saudi Arabia , you have all free ,all will pay the university ,the ticket to go there, the building ,the food ,plus
you take a small salary.These I what say to you is what my brother Armand said me.
InshALL-LLAH you'll go to study where it's better and where you want.
Selam alejkum by your brother from Kosova