Does anyone know...

muhammad.abdullah

Assalam o alaikum wr wbrkt

A sister posted a story about herself, a couple of weeks ago i guess, that she was injected with something by a woman when she was going through the high street or market. She said that she was recued but had the reports pending of her tests. Does anybody know if she is alright? I pray the sister is alright.

your brother

Muhammad Abdullah

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Inshallah if this is true,Inshallah hope the sister is in good health.

Brother did you search for the thread?

Do you know the title?(I assume you don`t!:SMILY346: )

:wasalam:

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

For your information the thread was called "What Do You Make Of This"
The sisters user id was umm hussain, I have checked and she has not posted the result of her blood test, just to put ur mind at rest.... Inshallah I pray all is Good with the sister.....
My advice to you brother is leave her alone as if she wants to make her results known to the public then she would have left it on the forum....

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

muhammad.abdullah

Salaam,

For your information the thread was called "What Do You Make Of This"
The sisters user id was umm hussain, I have checked and she has not posted the result of her blood test, just to put ur mind at rest.... Inshallah I pray all is Good with the sister.....
My advice to you brother is leave her alone as if she wants to make her results known to the public then she would have left it on the forum....

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

I just wanted to know if she is ok, its alright if she hasnt posted any result or if she doesnt want to, may Allah protect her. I was only inquiring if anyone had heard from her.

umm hussain

I think if you actually read the article properly it is about another lady. Umm hussain just posted it.

I did originally think it was her but then i re read it again.

Who ever it was who had this awful incident i pray that they are in good health ammen :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6335369.stm

You are right it what wasnt me who it happened to but I posted something that happened to someone else.