Does it get any worse?!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Look at this! In my own stinking city they are thinking of banning the hijab for license! can you beleive it?! it makes me so angry....i'm sick of this city and this state and this whole nation's perspectives of Muslims.
ugh! i'm not surprised...and the airport thing, pay attention to it. wow! i think it's time for me to leave this country.
please watch this video:

[yt]22S7NvpeM0s[/yt]

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
Dear sister its sad to know the state there :(
The kuffar will always try to act not in accordance with Islam.They would try everything in their power to do so.But Allah gave us the option to emigrate.I've read this somewhere ..I'm not sure if its right or not that on judgement day a slave will complain to Allah that he was oppressed,then Allah will ask him why did you not emigrate when you had the option.So I think its better to emigrate from a land of oppression fee sabilillah.
wallahu a'alam
Allah be with you and with us.
Ameen
:wasalam:

sazk

Banned
i'm not sure but i think when a person migrates for the sake of Allah, he is given a lot of sawaab and their evil deeds are forgiven. i think the third chapter of the Quran speaks of this, verse 195.

palestine

Servant of Allah
you're both right. It makes me more sad than angry. not jsut this video but all the racist stuff happening around me and around the world. if i could, i would speak to the whole world. ya rab.
asalamu alaykum wrwb
and jazakaAllahu khayran.

islamisthesolution

you're both right. It makes me more sad than angry. not jsut this video but all the racist stuff happening around me and around the world. if i could, i would speak to the whole world. ya rab.
asalamu alaykum wrwb
and jazakaAllahu khayran.

may Allah be with you they are making this war on hijab and inshAllah they will never be able to defeat your determination sister
sister you will be in my prayers
i will pray that may Allah save you from their evil intentions and may Allah protect you ameen

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

Like what in the world?! Why are they making this so difficult? If they identify people by their hair, then they should pass a law against hair colouring, cuts, wigs etc, in case they cannot recognize from the driver's i.d.

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum

Words are not enough to express the feelings in my heart. Remember for the believers this world is a 'prison cell', and for the non - believers this world is 'paradise.'

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Rashadi

What is shocking is that it is a crime to be modest yet it is totally supported and normal to be the opposite. A woman with her head scarf is attacked and even forbidden from entering certain places while it is totally okay to be almost nude, yet this is supposed to be a "Judeo-Christian" according to FOX News and some people? This is pure hpyocricy and it reminds of a verse from the Quran in which Allah wa Ta'ala says "is it pagan laws they wish to rule by?" and this is exactly true. If we look at Christians, they do not follow the Biblical laws but rather Atheistic man made laws or rules they made themselves. I have had this discussion with some Christians before and they tell me "they have no law" or they follow a "spiritual law" lol what ever the heck they mean. In other words, when the pastor is caught with prostitutes he is not really doing zina but only breaking "spiritual laws". It gets so frustrating to me too and it's amazing how hard the kaffirs work against Islam. isn't ironic that it is only against Islam that the rest are fighting with? No problems with Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and every other ism, and why/ Because they are only religions and not significant. I know many Christians who openly admit their Bible is corrupt and they care less but the real problem is Islam.

No matter how nice, kind and peaceful we are, Muslims will always be hated and attacked since Islam itself is a threat to them. Look at Turkey no matter how Atheistic the country becomes, how much butt kissing their government does, they are begging to be accepted in Europe while countries that are in central Asia are considered "Europe". They will never be pleased with us and the Quran tells us 'they will never be pleased with you, believers, until you abandon your way and follow their desires". It is true and they are proving the Quran right.

daud

goodly tree
I can only say this is a pathetic excuse and an attack against Islam. If this is for a security purpose than there is a better way like finger print, which is easier. Banning the wear of the hijab will not help with any thing, because people can change the hair style, trim it and also colour it.

I say open your eyes this is not for security purpose.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
wa salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

It's just like daud said, they want to attack on Islam. The religion is so beautiful, and we seem weird to them, all because they don't know anything about Islam. A kufr friend of mine shares the oppinion of many kufars in the west: "it should never be allowed to mix religion with work school, etc". Inshallah, we can do Dawa to spread the beauty of Islam and make them at least respect our religion.

wa salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

mezeren

Yes.it gets worse...

No matter how nice, kind and peaceful we are, Muslims will always be hated and attacked since Islam itself is a threat to them. Look at Turkey no matter how Atheistic the country becomes, how much butt kissing their government does, they are begging to be accepted in Europe while countries that are in central Asia are considered "Europe". They will never be pleased with us and the Quran tells us 'they will never be pleased with you, believers, until you abandon your way and follow their desires". It is true and they are proving the Quran right.

indeed,it is worse here in Turkey.Headscarf is banned not only in schools including universities,but you can not work in any field for government if you cover yourself.

Most people and the present government in Turkey want to join EU so that they could have some freedom,especially religious freedom.Practising muslims see it as a tool for more open and free society.in the past they were against it because they believed that it was a christian clup and joining EU would harm our religion.For the past 10-15 years,muslims were put under great pressures that,now,they believe joining EU is better than what we have.

On the other hand,ironicly,seculars ,who are just interested in western lifestyle, wanted to join EU in the past but now they are affraid that their dominance in the country despite their little number are jeopardised by joining EU.Thus,they are against it right now.

May Allah give the opportinity to my country to be servants of islam once more,amin.

q8penpals

Salaam,

Like what in the world?! Why are they making this so difficult? If they identify people by their hair, then they should pass a law against hair colouring, cutting, wigs etc, in case they cannot recognize from the driver's i.d.

Salam

This is what I was thinking - the guy goes "people identify each other by their hair, sideburns, blah blah, not just by eyes and face" - well duh?! Even if a hijabi removed her hijab for the photo, but wore the hijab all the rest of the time, how is knowing her hair color going to make her easy to identify if she is never showing her hair? And yea, if a criminal commits a crime, they FREQUENTLY immediately cut/color their hair, get colored contact lenses, shave or grow a beard - they would look nothing like their picture anyhow.

Personally, I highly doubt the bill will get passed - Minnesota has a Muslim representative and too high of a Muslim population to risk angering that many people.

Lana

AlQurtubi

Banned
Dont worry Palestine, Sahabah (RA) have bared more difficulties than us and put it away from ur mind that USA is a liberal country. You will be fine then , I am sure.

Salaam,

You have to understand that the U.S. is run by Zionists. They've thrown ample of hatred towards us Muslims, from the top-down. From their running president John McCain's anti-Islamic DVD to this.

Allah swt says,

"O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom" (3:118).

P.S. What if someone wears a wig? Logically speaking, then according to this guy Chiristians driving with their Holloween masks, painting, wigs, would be banned too. What about hats? Head wraps the doctor puts on people's head? I doubt this Zionist has a chance.

Bint Henry

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah.

Say the bill does pass. What would sisters like palestine, or those in the video, do? Would you take off your hijab or simply not renew your driver's license (and therefore not drive)?

hana*

although saddened by this video, it doesnt come to a surpise to me. i think that this is the first step they are taking in a total ban of hijab. first it will be now hijab on driving licences, then the same for passports then at schools and universities for 'identification purposes'. the muslim ummah is being tested it is an obvious target at islam. america and uk cant take it that more and more of their 'own' people are converting/and reverting to islam. it is not an attack on other religions because no other religion covers their hair entirely, unless you are a nun.i totally agree with the concept of hijrah fi sabillilah.

*FatimaFilsan*

As Salam Alaykum
Their reasons for banning head coverings don't make any sense, their reasons are silly and hypocritical. I would be really surprised if they ever pass this legislation because I expect Muslims in MN to stand up and voice their opposition and concern over this proposed legislation. I don't think it will ever get passed but if it does we have to be patient and do what we can to make our situation easier.

FreedomFighter

i think that is just totally dumn..i mean its freedom they are talking about. anyone has freedom to wear the scarf so what in the world are they doing? so are they going to pull off someone's headscarf? its what we WANT, to wear the scarf, is FREEDOM to be able to wear the scarf. so what if we wear the scarf? they cant do anything about it. tell them 'i want to wear it, and its not causing harm to nobody'. and if your picture is with a scarf and you are wearing a scarf, then wont you look the same like your picture, so no need to take it off..

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

all of this is a test. they want to see how muslims over there will react. if muslim women object to removing hijab, the haters will say how muslims don't want to assimilate. if we mention that we have rights, they'll say why are muslims in the US? it's a no win situation. i think at the end of the day, this ban will not come to pass.

our numbers are strongly growing. i have been a muslim for almost 20 years and i remember hardly ever seeing any muslims. today i can run into muslims almost everywhere i go these days.

as the years after 9/11 go on and more people are really getting to know muslims; their minds have changed towards muslims for the better. that's why passing out hate DVD's didn't work during the election. the only ones who were interested in them were people that already hated muslims.
:wasalam:

mhamzah

Salam alakum

The reporter mentioned that Muslim women wears head scarf for nearly 24 hours a day, lol.