Does Jesus christ will turn back in the next 20 - 25 years ?

Turk Gumption

Selamun Aleykum.

Recently i read an interveiw on the net.

Harun Yahya said Koran verses and sayings of the Prophet Mohammed about the end of the world revealed Jesus would return soon as a Muslim to help Islam's savior, the Mahdi, defeat the Dajjal or Islamic Anti-Christ and establish Islam around the world.

"Our biggest project right now is to lay the grounds for the coming of Jesus Christ," he said. "We understand this is going to be in the next 20 to 25 years."

If i find any proof about his claim in his works i will share with you inshAllah.

Selams...

For Source

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

I wouldn't agree with him about date. Only Allah s.w.t., knows that. Instead for waiting Isa a.s., and imaam Mahdi , we better work on our selfs 'cause in that time Dajjal l.a., is comming also and only true believer will read on his forhead word "Kyafeer" . Many will be tricked by him, and most of his followers will be womans. So lets prepare spiritually for that event ( Ahiri- zaman ) , lets work on our imaan, and pray to Allah s.w.t., to protect all of us in ummah from him.

Isa a.s., speaks about his return in Bible :

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.” [The Bible, Mathew 7:22-24]

He's goind to say this to the Christians because we know that no one else cast out devils ,and does "wonderfull works " in Jesus name, exept for christians !

MOSABJA

He can say what ever he wants.The first part is right .Yes Imam Mahdi will come.Yes Prophet Eisa will come Inshallah.

But no one can give the time frame.He can make his predictions.But does that make him a Hypocrite???

I guess that every person has the right to predict what ever he wants but he should have said Wallahu Alam.Allah know the best.

Verily Allah knows the best when Christ PBUH will come back again.

But Prophet did give us the signs of Qiyamah .Following them You can say Yes Prophet Eisa(AS) or Imam Mahdi's coming is near.

BUT NO TIME FRAME.ONLY ALLAH IS ALL KNOWING.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
He can say what ever he wants.The first part is right .Yes Imam Mahdi will come.Yes Prophet Eisa will come Inshallah.

But no one can give the time frame.He can make his predictions.But does that make him a Hypocrite???

I guess that every person has the right to predict what ever he wants but he should have said Wallahu Alam.Allah know the best.

Verily Allah knows the best when Christ PBUH will come back again.

But Prophet did give us the signs of Qiyamah .Following them You can say Yes Prophet Eisa(AS) or Imam Mahdi's coming is near.

BUT NO TIME FRAME.ONLY ALLAH IS ALL KNOWING.
what I ment was that the prophet :saw: didn't know the time frame.

AAminAA

Amatullah
:astag: brother dont listen to what this dude says, he is a lying hypocrite! even the prophet :saw: didnt know that. how is he gona know? :)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31989&highlight=harun+yahya

:wasalam:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three: 1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie. 2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ). 3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keep something as a trust with him, he will not return it.)" (Book #2, Hadith #32)

If someone have one of those 3 things, it can make him have some carateristic of munafeeq/hipocritee but not a munafeeq. If there are all 3 in one person , then he's munafeeq.

It's better for us to stay away from this statement about our brothers/sisters who are saying sahadah .

Allahu Alam !

Shahzad

no one knows when these 2 persons are gona come but all the signs have appeared by now.

Mehdi will be the first to come. Actually ppl will discover him near Ka'aba during Hajj. So, he might be in this world but who knows?

After fierce fighting (a.kj.a. Jihad) under leadership of mehdi, when muslims will get locked or trapped or i dont have exact word to write here, then there will be appearance of Jesus.

The time after the arrival of Mehdi is reallly really going to be tough. Too much wars and too much victories for muslims :)

there is still one sign im waiting for...the mountain of gold in the euraphates river.....i wonder whats that is cause there is no mountain there but im sure sooner or later there is going to b one and then all the killing will start.....im anxious to c that part :)

Salem9022

you know the funny thing is before I started to Practise Islam and study Islam myself, I used to Watch this guys Videos and Books, and I used to Love them also, Until I started to Study the Qur'an myself lol.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Brothers dont waste time to wait for other people to come and help you. Issa(AS) will come when Allah will decide. I see muslims talk about Issa(AS) as a saviour and wait for him and ask Allah to send him. This kind of behaviour shows we do not want to do anything but to wait for someone to come and rescue us.

Second thing why Allah tell our prophet(SA) the signs of qiyamah? Allah told him so people avoid those things which bring qiyamah. There are people when they saw these signs they say qiyamah is very near so we should wait for this this and this. If this is the case many of the signs were shown up 1000 years before but qiyamah did not come. What does it mean, it means if we see any sign we should see what things became the reason for this sign and avoid that sin.

May Allah give us clear understanding of Islam.

Turk Gumption

you know the funny thing is before I started to Practise Islam and study Islam myself, I used to Watch this guys Videos and Books, and I used to Love them also, Until I started to Study the Qur'an myself lol.

Selamun Aleykum

Brother could you elaborate a little more .. Did you find any single dispute between his works and Kuran ? If you did please share your experience with me becouse nowadays i read his books and i consider to join his Science Research Foundation as a voluntary...

Selams...

abu turaab

Selamun Aleykum.

Recently i read an interveiw on the net.

If i find any proof about his claim in his works i will share with you inshAllah.

Selams...

For Source

:salam2: well first of all for any muslim specialy for a scholor...its not the islamic way to predict like that...that such and such an incident is going to occur at such and such a date...ALLAH forbids it in surah Kah'f...when we muslims were taught through the Prophet(p.b.u.h) not to say for sure for the happening of any incident in future.
now as for the coming of Mehdi(R.A.) and Jesus(p.b.u.h.)...if one studies all the hadiths narrating the circumstances prior to their coming till eventualy they appear on the face of this earth...i think everyone gets convinced to at least the fact that we are living in the era which is very much adjacent to the coming of Imam Mehdi and so on....
Now as far as date i.e. assigining the year to their coming is concerned...one can only make guess...by giving a tentative figure and not an exact one...bcz exact figure is somewhat pertaining to elam-al-khaib...i.e. the knowledge of unknwon...which only ALLAH knows!!..
so on one extreme one shouldn't say that ...we dont know...we can't know...we don't have to know....but as a matter of fact...a very few of people know...other can know...and all of us must know...
the second extreme is...i or we know exactly that when is this going to happen...and we should do nothing except waiting for themselves...as they are our saviors....it's only then we should be dynamicaly working with them ...and not now!!!..
one of hadiths says....ALLAH will raise up people of among this Ummah at the brink of every centuary (hijrah;the islamic calender)who will renew the (same) teachings and practices of islam as previously had become unknown and hence abandoned by muslims...such a person is called mujad'did.
Imam mahdi will be a mujad'did...and in the light of this hadith he's very likely to come at the end of this ongoing 15th centuary of islam...which according to this guagarin solar calender can be in 60th or 70th of this 2000 centuary...
as i previously mentioned,if one studies the circumstances that would prevail to the muslim world and the whole world actualy;as described in Hadiths and in accordance with the present senarios of muslims living anywhere and everywhere....and in the light of the above hadith that i mentioned...it convinces us that their appearence is very much likely in 60s or 70s of this centuary....
it is also narrated...i don't know the authenticity of this hadith....that a star with a huge tail will appear before the appearence of mehdi!!..and this star according to scientists appears after every 75 to 79 years and last seen in 1986...and you can calculate when it's going to appear next!!!...and by historians...every time this star appeared...something big and unusual happened!!...some even say....that the flood storm on the people of Noah(P.b.u.h.)...the drowning of pharoah and his army....the throwing of Ibrahim(P.b.u.h.)into the fire...all of these happened after the appearence of this star...now important to remember that its only ALLAH who controls all the events through His complete Knowledge and Power...such things could only be the indications...as when Prophet was going to be given the Prophethood...shayateen said that we found the heavens...the skys with the most strict protection against us...so whenever any of them tried to hear to...to know some of what was going to happen...they were punished with stars....and with the lots of shihab-un-saqib on the sky...the burning ones...it showed that Almighty ALLAH is going to reveal something exotic...
somethimg more to say....but next time insha-ALLAH!!!..

abu turaab

this is my thread...
:salam2: well first of all for any muslim specialy for a scholor...its not the islamic way to predict like that...that such and such an incident is going to occur at such and such a date...ALLAH forbids it in surah Kah'f...when we muslims were taught through the Prophet(p.b.u.h) not to say for sure for the happening of any incident in future.
now as for the coming of Mehdi(R.A.) and Jesus(p.b.u.h.)...if one studies all the hadiths narrating the circumstances prior to their coming till eventualy they appear on the face of this earth...i think everyone gets convinced to at least the fact that we are living in the era which is very much adjacent to the coming of Imam Mehdi and so on....
Now as far as date i.e. assigining the year to their coming is concerned...one can only make guess...by giving a tentative figure and not an exact one...bcz exact figure is somewhat pertaining to elam-al-khaib...i.e. the knowledge of unknwon...which only ALLAH knows!!..
so on one extreme one shouldn't say that ...we dont know...we can't know...we don't have to know....but as a matter of fact...a very few of people know...other can know...and all of us must know...
the second extreme is...i or we know exactly that when is this going to happen...and we should do nothing except waiting for themselves...as they are our saviors....it's only then we should be dynamicaly working with them ...and not now!!!..
one of hadiths says....ALLAH will raise up people of among this Ummah at the brink of every centuary (hijrah;the islamic calender)who will renew the (same) teachings and practices of islam as previously had become unknown and hence abandoned by muslims...such a person is called mujad'did.
Imam mahdi will be a mujad'did...and in the light of this hadith he's very likely to come at the end of this ongoing 15th centuary of islam...which according to this guagarin solar calender can be in 60th or 70th of this 2000 centuary...
as i previously mentioned,if one studies the circumstances that would prevail to the muslim world and the whole world actualy;as described in Hadiths and in accordance with the present senarios of muslims living anywhere and everywhere....and in the light of the above hadith that i mentioned...it convinces us that their appearence is very much likely in 60s or 70s of this centuary....
it is also narrated...i don't know the authenticity of this hadith....that a star with a huge tail will appear before the appearence of mehdi!!..and this star according to scientists appears after every 75 to 79 years and last seen in 1986...and you can calculate when it's going to appear next!!!...and by historians...every time this star appeared...something big and unusual happened!!...some even say....that the flood storm on the people of Noah(P.b.u.h.)...the drowning of pharoah and his army....the throwing of Ibrahim(P.b.u.h.)into the fire...all of these happened after the appearence of this star...now important to remember that its only ALLAH who controls all the events through His complete Knowledge and Power...such things could only be the indications...as when Prophet was going to be given the Prophethood...shayateen said that we found the heavens...the skys with the most strict protection against us...so whenever any of them tried to hear to...to know some of what was going to happen...they were punished with stars....and with the lots of shihab-un-saqib on the sky...the burning ones...it showed that Almighty ALLAH is going to reveal something exotic...
somethimg more to say....but next time insha-ALLAH!!!..

Zafran

Muslim Brother
there is still one sign im waiting for...the mountain of gold in the euraphates river.....i wonder whats that is cause there is no mountain there but im sure sooner or later there is going to b one and then all the killing will start.....im anxious to c that part :)

Salaam

Yeah and interestingly enough the euphrates river runs through Iraq, syria and Turkey and we all know whats happening in these countries now. There are mountains near this river in Turkey atleast. Check the maps of the river.

babyboy

Brothers and sisters. The safest thing to do in this day and age, is to get confirmation, verification and authenticity of anything which is said or quoted by anyone which relates to our beautiful Islam. The Prophet (P.B.U.H.) did mention that there will come a time when people will try to distort and corrupt Islam in order to mislead the Ummah (Muslim nation) or people from ever trying to convert to Islam. We should pray that we dont get caught up in the web of shaytan, Ameen, Insha-Allah.:tti_sister:

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
To have a better understanding about the second coming of Isa (AS) please watch this video as it will tell you the following:
-what time Isa (AS) will come
-who will be the followers of Dajjal & Shaitan
-The appearance of Dajjal
-Where he will come first

[yt]yi-BHgor6zo[/yt]

nour2

salamou aalaykoum wa rahmatou Allah

first of All this man who claims knowing islam and prophetising in islam is a Liar because there is no prophete after mohammed (sws) .regarding EISSA (sws) yes he will come but no one knows When , Where and How , what is written in the coran is this : "Bismi allah arrahmane arrahime
Meaning : And He talks to people while baby(fi al mahd) and when he will be Old(kahlane).that s it , and he will come just like a man not prophete the role of the prophetes is finished it is mentionned in the qur'an .No prophete will come after Mohammed (sws).and we muslim we have all what we need we don t need Jesus(sws) because he will come as Muslim to his people (christian) to show them that they were wrong and they deviate from the right path.