DOES MY WIFE LOVES ME?

theonlystar

:salam2:

so far we have been married for 4 months and we never meet for 3 months because of visa.

we are very happy couple, we phoning and texting each other and we love each very much.

BUT

I asked her to read the Salam and Salat that we hope she will come to England very soon but she refused to read it for coming to England and she still reading for wishing we are very good couple. I asked her why she didnt read it for England, she told me, she loves her parents and her country. now i'm confused because before we got married, she was forward to coming England and she was so happy to marry me.

i dont understand her....she told me she loves me so much but she does not want to come to England very soon (if not soon- it will be over 1 year later.)

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

Peace, be still. We cannot tell you if your wife loves you, only she and you know that. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out what you are asking as well. You stated she refused to read the salam and salat because she loves her parents and country very much. This sentence doesn't make sense.

Is she saying she doesn't want to come to England or is she just saying she doesn't want to read something you asked her to read? The grammar and lack of puncutation make it difficult to understand what you are saying. Can you clarify it a bit more?

Waslaam

~Sarah

theonlystar

Salaam brother,

Peace, be still. We cannot tell you if your wife loves you, only she and you know that. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out what you are asking as well. You stated she refused to read the salam and salat because she loves her parents and country very much. This sentence doesn't make sense.

Is she saying she doesn't want to come to England or is she just saying she doesn't want to read something you asked her to read? The grammar and lack of puncutation make it difficult to understand what you are saying. Can you clarify it a bit more?

Waslaam

~Sarah

SHE IS READING SALAT AND SALAM FOR WISHING WE ARE HAPPY BUT SHE DOES NOT WISH THAT SHE WANTS TO COME TO ENGLAND VERY SOON. WHY IS SHE SAYING THAT? DOES SHE LOVES ME OR WAT???

ShyHijabi

Salaam Brother,

There may be many reasons why she doesn't want to come to England, maybe she is sad when she thinks of leaving all the people dear to her. I know I would be intimidated moving away from everyone and everything I am familiar with.

How can we answer whether or not she loves you? We do not even know her. To me it sounds like she is simply nerbous about leaving her family and the only country she has ever truly known. Or maybe it something else, I don't know. Did you ask her?

~Sarah

khadiga

so far we have been married for 4 months and we never meet for 3 months because of visa.

we are very happy couple, we phoning and texting each other and we love each very much.

BUT

I asked her to read the Salam and Salat that we hope she will come to England very soon but she refused to read it for coming to England and she still reading for wishing we are very good couple. I asked her why she didnt read it for England, she told me, she loves her parents and her country. now i'm confused because before we got married, she was forward to coming England and she was so happy to marry me.

i dont understand her....she told me she loves me so much but she does not want to come to England very soon (if not soon- it will be over 1 year later.)

it's normal that she doesn't want to leave her parents all girls are the same and i think it's still toooo soon to find out if she loves or not." u guys only spend one month together so give it some more time" i hope this helped alittle bit:)

Globalpeace

Banned
Think about it!

Asslamo Allaikum Bhai,

1) She has spent many years in her county, with her friends, her parents and 1 month with YOU.

2) Salat-O-Salam is optional and may be she is worried about things so it is escaping her mind. Don't make an issue about her NOT reading optional stuff.

Love develops with time being spent together, Insha'Allah she loves you.

You should follow the Sunnah & Insha'Allah be patient with her & in the meantime (as I said before) look after all her EMOTIONAL & FINANCIAL needs as it is YOUR duty.

Jazakullah Khairun

BUT

happy 2 b muslim

maybe she does love you she might of agreed to marrying you because you was the best she thought that was good for her. If you speaking about does she love me just because she isnt coming to england loves bigger than that. So i would say tell her how you feel talk to her not wanting to come here because of her family, shows how big her heart is she looking after her family.

cant you go live there why does she have to travel and not you it might be hard for her try but your slf in her position, understand her it might not be about her not loving you but leave her family which is hard.

hope it help bro keep calm lol :tti_sister: ill add you in my duas always turn to allah..........