Doesn't this anger you...?

aisha16

Saalam,

I was browsing the internet and found an article on the Pakistan flooding. I was going through the comments section....which was filled with comments. Most of them were hateful and bigoted towards Muslims and Pakistanis alike. Going on about how they should "give us Osama first" and "Where's Allah know?"

Does this anger you? I know there a lots of ignorant hateful people everywhere but 98% of the comments were like that...isn't that disturbing?

What do you make of it?

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:wasalam:
Sister this is a common sentiment we see all around the world for Pakistanis. when i read news on yahoo i go mad, so much hate for Muslims in general and for Pakistanis in particular. but we can do nothing. we always look towards same countries for help and aid and they have right to say these words because we are like beggars to them. We must have followed our Islamic principles that would have certainly made us a prosperous nation. We make lot of mistakes and when it comes to aid and money , we look towards these western countries. we should not be looking towards them for this and make our way ourselves inshAllah.

rightpath_357

I agree with the comment above ;)
It's sad though- I can't believe people would do that- although I'm not angry. They do need to make way for themsleves, but how can they? The gov. is corrupt- and the powerful citizens are either on their side or virtually powerLESS against them :(

May Allah help us all. Ameen.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

the best is to avoid reading those useless comments sister. bcoz it will not help u in ur iman but will only make you more depressed.

Allah spoke the truth when He said in Quran's chapter 3, verse 186. Ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you, from those who received the Book before you and from those who worship many gods. But if ye persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then that will be a determining factor in all affairs.

thats why muslims make dua: Rabbana la taj alna fitnatal lil lazeena kafaroo, waghfirlana. Rabbana innaka antal azeezul hakeem.

O our Lord! Put us not in a trial for the infidels, and forgive us, our Lord! Surely You alone are the Most Exalted, the All-Wise.” - surah Al Mumtahinah

Mujahid (R.A) states that this ayah means: “Do not punish us through the hands of the kuffaar nor give us adhab (punishment) directly, otherwise the kuffaar will say that if these people were true believers, then no adhab would befall them”.

arzafar

xiniaty is a retarded theology, I mean i dont wanna offend anyone but when you ask "where is Allah now?" really that just sums up why it's a retarded theology. both good and bad happen because Allah willed it so. It's time for collective repentance for the muslims esp pakis.

look many xians have a lot of time on their hands. what's far worse is that many muslims who reply to these comments also have far too much time.