Don't be like Pharaoh

Discussion in 'Islamic Discussion' started by tomislav-dra-382i-263, May 27, 2018.

1. tomislav-dra-382i-263
    No Mood

tomislav-dra-382i-263 Wali

Ratings Received:
    +30 / 0
    Salam Alaikom Wa Rahmetullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Just wanted to share with you some islamic knowledge.

In the Qur'an Chapter 55, Suratul Ar- Rahman, verse 33, Allah s.w.t. says: ''O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah ].

Ya maAAshara aljinni wal-insiini istataAAtum an tanfuthoo min aqtari assamawatiwal-ardi fanfuthoo la tanfuthoonailla bisultan

I learned from this ayah that whoever wants to raise his status in the front of Allah (Darajah) to achieve more he shouldn't be trying achieve that by trying to travel up high, because even if he wants so, he will be able to do so only by great Power (Sultan). On the other parts of Qur'an the Pharaoh was trying to reach the God of Moses a.s. by building the piramids to do so.
    Only by seeking the knowledge based on Qur'an and Sunnah we can achieve our Darajah to be ''Raised''.

I know that it is an obligation for muslims to share the knowledge so by this thread i hope i did that.

Wassalam