Don't break family ties.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
MashaAllah brother,what a great reminder to us.How in the world of today we have forgotten something which is such a great blessing of Allah towards us and as a brother said,this needs to be preached in masjids a lot.
Jubair b. Mut'im reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The severer would not enter Paradise. Ibn Umar said that Sufyan (explained it as): One who severs the tie of kinship would not enter Paradise.

Jubair b. Mutlim reported that his father narrated to him that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The severer of the tie of kinship would not get into Paradise.

So serious are the repercussions of breaking family ties,subhanAllah.With the advent of nuclear families and it creeping into muslim countries,this is a serious problem which needs to be sorted out.May Allah reward you for your efforts.Ameen.

:wasalam:

abu_tamim

:salam2:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “(The word) Ar-Rahm (womb) is derived from Ar-Rahman (the Most Merciful), and Allah said: ‘I will keep good relations with one who keeps good relations with you (i.e. family), and I will sever relations with one who severs relations with you.’”

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 17]