Don't Fall Into The Trap OF

Musulmanin

:salam2:

It surprises me how those proponents of evolution that claim that we descended from a common to humans and apes ancestor keep changing and modifying their views with no shame of inconsistancy and with no desire to finally believe in Allah as the Creator!

They keep changing their hypotheses about certain aspects of evolution almost everyday and somehow they have a gut to keep calling belief in God illogical. One generation claim one thing and next generation disproves it. Whom do people to believe? And yet they are unable to disprove the existance of the Creator.

The problem is that decades ago evolutionists believed in some things and present day evolutionists have modified views. Those living before were arguing that they figured out everything and yet modern day scientists change previous beliefs.

Today one might fall into the trap of this disbelief in the Almighty and tomorrow scientist will "figure out" that God does exist. But what about all those that were led astray and died in the disbelief?

Don't get me wrong, science is great, I love it! But I see it as creation of Allah the Creator of the Earth and the Universe, and not something to use against Him.

Trust in Allah, He will not let one down. We discover His wisdom everyday.

:wasalam:

P.S. The reason I'm posting this thread is that I just read another "discovery" by evolutionists and subhanallah they just can not make up their mind. Praises to Allah I'm not astray and not involved in their petty debates.

icadams

You are right, science is wonderful. But really, no matter what it's proponents claim, evolution is not a science it is a false religion. Science is explanable, debatable. Real scientists are willing to question their conclusions and methods, try to get an evolutionist to honestly question their own beliefs. Most evolutionary scientists are completely blind to any alternative, completely unwilling to open up to the possibility that they are wrong. They will, of course, realize their error one day, but by then it will be too late.

I pray that Allah will lead many of them to realize the truth.

Rashadi

A scientist is out for truth and the modern day "scientists" are actually a joke and very arrogant. One is not a scientist if one is bigoted, prejudice and unwilling to change based upon proof. In fact, a liar can never be a scientist to begin with or at least not a real one. The way I see some today's scientists, especially some of the very arrogant atheists, is a joke just as absurd as the "experts" on Islam that appear on Western TV but are not willing to have an honest debate or even dialogue with real experts, historians or Muslims. The theory that humans evolved from apes is a joke and if we look at the little graphs they draw of how we supposedly appeared we will see how they contradict. Evolutionists show us drawings of a creature which keeps getting larger and changing. They mean to tell us that one creature evolved after the next and all of the sudden in the end it becomes a human. When one asks them what happens to each of the previous creature, they say it is gone because it evolved into the thing. Therefore, if humans evolved from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys?

Why haven't they disappeared yet or have not gotten evolved yet? It is a clear falsehood and science actually does not support this view at all. Real scientists agree that everything is too sophisticated and well in order. There is careful design and everything works in proper order. The people who lived among the prophets didn't know much of the creation so they needed miracles to believe in the prophets. Today we understand this creation much better and we see what a miracle it is. We ourselves(humans) are an amazing miracle so we do not need people to come convince us by doing miracles like the prophets were supported with. Anyone honest, sincere, open minded and logic will be able to realize the truth and there is no doubt there is a Creator and He is the only one to worship.

upuaut

There is a lot of literature on Darwin, the father of evolution. It is well documented that he was an elitist. One of the driving force to the devleopment of his evolution hypotheses is driven by his attempt to prove his superior heritage. So this science of evolution is propaganda driven.