Dont listen to the blamers/critics

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

internet is a *great* platform where anybody can blame anybody. so-so said so-so and he is kafir now! very easy!! almost all of our scholars are criticised (even for words they never said!!)

eg. objection on Deobandis that they said shaytaan has more education than our Prophet :saw2: in Barahine Qatia. But Deobandis clarified that "It is totally incorrect. This sentence is not written anywhere in 'Baraahine Qaati'ah'.

2. objection on Ibn Baaz (ra) that he said that earth is flat though he never said that.

3. objection that Sheikh Salih Al-Munajjid gave fatwa to kill "mickey mouse", though it never happened.

1. let us know that nobody is perfect. everybody makes mistakes. we must respect our scholars.

2. verify the truth to know that a scholar really said or wrote that . and if we cant, its better to remain silent and say Allah knows best.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alakum,

Pro 27:6 Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

We use pagan words everyday In The United States: the days of the week, the game show Wheel of Fortune, the reality show Survivor, the names of planets, etc.

Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.
Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their names.

Hos 2:16 (2:18) והיה ביום־ההוא נאם־יהוה תקראי אישׁי ולא־תקראי־לי עוד בעלי׃
Hos 2:17 (2:19) והסרתי את־שׁמות הבעלים מפיה ולא־יזכרו עוד בשׁמם׃

Hos 2:16 وَيَكُونُ فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ يَقُولُ الرَّبُّ أَنَّكِ تَدْعِينَنِي «رَجُلِي» وَلاَ تَدْعِينَنِي بَعْدُ «بَعْلِي».
Hos 2:17 وَأَنْزِعُ أَسْمَاءَ الْبَعْلِيمِ مِنْ فَمِهَا فَلاَ تُذْكَرُ أَيْضاً بِأَسْمَائِهَا.

I read your thread and I understand what you are saying. I use to tell people that when I pointed my finger at them, I was pointing three at me.
And, in this case it is very true; however, I thought you might want me to mention it to you.

The word lucky is connect with a pagan god named Fortune. You are not lucky; you are blessed.

I am mentioning this to you only because I am annoyed at myself every time I use the name of a day or month or planet. I think of Hosea 2:16. I hope this isn't offensive to you. I mention it only because we all have so much paganism in our speech without realizing it. I catch myself saying things like "thank your lucky stars" instead of Alhamdulillah.

Was Sallem.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

These words were very important to me when I was a Christian. I felt that if six or seven things were mentioned as abominations to Allah, I wanted to avoid them.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

It is reported on the authority of Ibn `Umar that the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who calls his brother: O Unbeliever! (then the truth of this label) would return to one of them. If it is true, (then it is) as he asserted, (but if it is not true), then it returns to him (and thus the person who made the accusation is an Unbeliever). [Muslim]

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alakum,

Here is a story from the above site linked. The site may or may not be of a group that is or isn't authentic, but the story is valuable.

Society's Ills

Once there were two students walking along a river. One of them just so happened to glance over at something floating in the river. It did not take long for him to realize that it was a baby! Without hesitation he jumped into the river to save the infant from drowning. When he jumped in he realized that there were at least ten more in his immediate area, all of them screaming and crying as they bobbed by.

Quite naturally he started screaming to the other student. "Help! C'mon man! Get in here! Look at all of these babies! We gotta help 'em!" The other student, however, kept walking upstream, despite noticing a river full of babies, with more and more floating downstream.

For every one that the first student saved, eight passed him. There were just too many."C'mon man! Don't you have a heart?! I can't grab all of these babies alone!"

The second student replied, "I'm going upstream to find out who's throwing all of these babies in the river."

The point of this short story is to demonstrate the importance of going to the source of the problem to have a greater impact. Many people address each of society's social ailments as separate entities. Thus we find numerous organizations that target a specific poison; The solution to racism, spouse abuse, child abuse, crime, pollution, alcohol abuse, drug addiction, and other social ills is one.

Each problem does not require its own organizations and groups to eliminate it. The solutions for all of these is one. That one, is Islam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Alhumdulia. Islam is the only solution to all our problems. It is the antidote for the human condition.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Assalaam walaikum,

Alhumdulia. Islam is the only solution to all our problems. It is the antidote for the human condition.

And yet, hardly anyone realizes this.....

What do you do when your life is controlled by people who don't follow Islam?? And you are hurt and hurt again because of it, but can't do anything because you are dependent on them???

newlight99

And yet, hardly anyone realizes this.....

What do you do when your life is controlled by people who don't follow Islam?? And you are hurt and hurt again because of it, but can't do anything because you are dependent on them???

I understand that situation. People hardly take the time to read these days, thus "what I see on tv is what is really Islam or something else". It's easy, subhanallah, just turn on the tv and you don't have to use ur brain to watch it. On the other hand, to know Islam in its true form, it needs some brain power I am afraid to say. May Allah (swt) guide them.

Wasalam

mas_adi

:salam2:

Brother Ahmed Indian, thanks for your post. But I think I must give a little correction about the tittle.

If you did something wrong and I tell you "Brother, you wrong", that is critic.

If something happen and I tell you "It is caused by you", that is blaming.

And if you never say "ABC", but I tell everyone "I heard Ahmed Indian said ABC", that is fitnah.

Actually, your post is not about blamer/critic, but about fitnah to Sheikh Ibn Baaz (ra) and Sheikh Salih al-Munajjid that issued by some people.

We don't need to listen to fitnah, but we must listen to critics to ourselves because we are not perfect. Sometime we don't know what is our fault.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

One of the wiser sheikh, with one of the finest characters was asked how he developed such a superb character. He said I listen to my critics, especially, does who don't like me, and then evaluate if there is any truth in their remarks.

I am always thankful when I am told that I have strayed outside the bounds of the straight and narrow into that broad way that leads to Jahannah.