Don't miss to get the Friday's Noor!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alalykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

It is narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri, who said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the night of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (the Ka’bah).”
(Narrated by al-Daarimi, 3407. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6471)

(b) “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.”
(Narrated by al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249. Ibn Hajar said in Takhreej al-Adhkaar that this is a hasan hadeeth, and he said, this is the strongest report that has been narrated concerning reading Soorat al-Kahf. See: Fayd al-Qadeer, 6/198. It was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6470)

(c) It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, a light will shine for him from beneath his feet to the clouds of the sky, which will shine for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will be forgiven (his sins) between the two Fridays.’” Al-Mundhiri said, this was narrated by Abu Bakr ibn Mardawayh in his Tafseer, with an isnaad with which there was nothing wrong.

(al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb, 1/298)

The soorah may be read during the night or the day of Jumu’ah. The night of Jumu’ah starts from sunset on Thursday, and the day of Jumu’ah ends at sunset. Therefore the time for reading this soorah extends from sunset on Thursday to sunset on Friday.

Aziboy

Banned
:salam2:

Jazak Allahu Khair,

It is Sunnah to recite Surah Kahf on Fridays (Note: like any day in Islamic Calendar, the day of Friday starts from Thursday evening (moon rise) and ends at the sunset). According to the Hadith, Surah Kahf will protect us from the fitna of Dajjal & his System. In expression ulema have mentioned that Surah Kahf will protect us from different fitnas from one Friday to the other Friday.

Furthermore reciting Durood Shareef on Fridays abundantly is highly virtuous and it brings lot of blessings and khair.

According to Hadith by Sayyidunā Abū Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him), our Salutations and blessings are conveyed to Nabi-e-Kareem Sallallahu Allaihih Wassallam in his blessed grave.

Sayyidunā Abū Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allāh said, “Whoever confers blessings upon me by my grave, I hear his blessings and whenever blessings are conferred upon me from a distance, they are conveyed to me.” (Reported in Baihaqi)

Sayyidunā Abū Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: He who saw me in a dream has certainly seen me, for Shaytan cannot take my form. [Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim]

Sayyidunā Abū Hurayra (may Allah be pleased with him): I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Nothing is left of the Prophetism except Al-Mubashshirat." They asked, "What are Al-Mubashshirat?" He replied, "The true good dreams (that conveys glad tidings)." (Bukhari Volume 9, Book 87, Number 119)

afrarzk

احبك ىارب

Furthermore reciting Durood Shareef on Fridays abundantly is highly virtuous and it brings lot of blessings and khair.

Assalamu alaikum
can u pls temme what is this Durood Shareef ??...........nevr heard about it....

jazakallah khairan!!

Aziboy

Banned
Darood Shareef is an invocation by saying specific phrases [sending Peace and Blessing]to complimenting our Beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allahu Alayhi wasallam, his Family and his Companion.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Darood Shareef is an invocation by saying specific phrases [sending Peace and Blessing]to complimenting our Beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allahu Alayhi wasallam, his Family and his Companion.

ohh i c ............. is it from the teaching of our prophet(saw)??

if u dont mind lemme know those phrases.....

jazakallahu khairan......

friend263

Assalamualikum warehmatullahi wa barakatahu

Dear brothers and sisters suppose i am sitting to read the quran and surah kafh on jummua and have read some part of it and some work arrises can i read the rest the part after some time i mean can i read it in one or two parts or have to read that in one single time???

Aziboy

Banned
Dear brothers and sisters suppose i am sitting to read the quran and surah kafh on jummua and have read some part of it and some work arrises can i read the rest the part after some time i mean can i read it in one or two parts or have to read that in one single time???

Its preferable to read it at once but since the entire day of FRIDAY is virtuous, you can read it in parts only if some extremely important work arises, keeping in mind that the recitation of the Glorious Qur'an is of utmost importance and priority

Ma'Salam

afrarzk

احبك ىارب

waalikum musalam wr wb.....

dear sister,

The surah may be read during the night or the day of Jumu’ah. The night of Jumu’ah starts from sunset on Thursday, and the day of Jumu’ah ends at sunset. Therefore the time for reading this surah extends from sunset on Thursday to sunset on Friday.

inshaallah...... hope u got it :)

Aziboy

Banned
ohh i c ............. is it from the teaching of our prophet(saw)??
if u dont mind lemme know those phrases.....

jazakallahu khairan......

As per Qur'an;

Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.
—Qur'an, Sura 33 (al-Ahzab, ayah 56)

durood1.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D267

"O Allah, let Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious".

The famous companion of the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), Hazrat Ka'ab bin Ujrah (radi Allahu anhu), narrates that once it was enquired from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) as to how blessings should be sent to him. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) replied that the blessings be said in the manner (it has been mentioned) above, that is, Durood-e-Ibrahimi.

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "On the Day of Qiyamah, at all places the closest to me will be those that have read the most number of Durood." (Sa-daatud Daarain)

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "He who sends a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah rewards him ten times and ten good deeds are recorded in his book of good deeds". (Tirmidhi)

Sayyiduna Anas (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven and he is increased ten times in stages (spiritually)". (Mishkaat)

afrarzk

احبك ىارب

As per Qur'an;

Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.
—Qur'an, Sura 33 (al-Ahzab, ayah 56)

durood1.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D267

"O Allah, let Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious".

The famous companion of the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), Hazrat Ka'ab bin Ujrah (radi Allahu anhu), narrates that once it was enquired from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) as to how blessings should be sent to him. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) replied that the blessings be said in the manner (it has been mentioned) above, that is, Durood-e-Ibrahimi.

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "On the Day of Qiyamah, at all places the closest to me will be those that have read the most number of Durood." (Sa-daatud Daarain)

Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "He who sends a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah rewards him ten times and ten good deeds are recorded in his book of good deeds". (Tirmidhi)

Sayyiduna Anas (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven and he is increased ten times in stages (spiritually)". (Mishkaat)

Subhanallah......this duaa u called DUROOD SHEREEF ........I didnt knw n evr heard this name.......

nywayz......Jazzakallhu khairan brother

and also can u pls temme whatz the meaning of the word DUROOD??

Aziboy

Banned
Durood is a persian name which means asking for Allah's blessings on Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)

Imam Tirmidhi narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) said ‘Verily, supplications are stalled between the heavens and the earth, and are not lifted up until the supplicant invokes blessings upon Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

It's friday, don't forget:

It is narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri, who said: “Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the night of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (the Ka’bah).”
(Narrated by al-Daarimi, 3407. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6471)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alalykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, a light will shine for him from beneath his feet to the clouds of the sky, which will shine for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will be forgiven (his sins) between the two Fridays.’” Al-Mundhiri said, this was narrated by Abu Bakr ibn Mardawayh in his Tafseer, with an isnaad with which there was nothing wrong.

It's Firday. Don't forget Inshaa`Allaah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

It's friday...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, a light will shine for him from beneath his feet to the clouds of the sky, which will shine for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will be forgiven (his sins) between the two Fridays.’” Al-Mundhiri said, this was narrated by Abu Bakr ibn Mardawayh in his Tafseer, with an isnaad with which there was nothing wrong.