I want to be a good Muslim
Please help me every time
So do not grumble, shout or mumble
Be a bit more kind!

:wasalam:

tanoli

Salam

Nice poem,

We should be very polite and gental to each other, Allam Iqbal translated one of quran Ayaat that
"Muslims are kind with each other like a silk" , Great Blessing of ALLAH is with polite and kind perosn.

Shouting at someone is not good, we should learn lesson from that the event "When ALLAH said to his Prophet (PBUH) that
i am giving YOU and Muslim Umma a gift of great night(Laylal-t-Qadar) in the Ramazan.
Our Prophet(PBUH) was very happy and rushed to their Friends to tell them about this great gift. when He reached neer
Mosque there two persons were shouting at each other. ALLAH Blessing gone and ALLAH hide the night and decision changed, Whole
Muslims still suffering this because to those two person shouting. so its effect is very bad and long lasting, we all should
try to change ourself and polite and kind to everybody in any circumstances.

ALLAH Give us Power and understanding to implement all the good things in our lives.

Regards,

-Waseem

janna_08

mashaallah...dats true people must not shout so dat we can understand each other's voices in this we can find peace towards each others.lol

regards and wassalam​

ahmed3711

very light and nice poem :)
have a big meaning in life.I wish everyone to read it and to understand it well.thanks for your advice and keep it on