Crazy! Don't take the cinnamon cha.......

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
[quote="hayat84, post: 590769, member: 73337"]respected sister Queenislam,I don't know the reason why you responded to my "dislike" with another one.I was coherent with the matter,when I watched the last video,I thought that guys around the world have nothing to do.thyen I posted the "dislike" because I didn't like what the guy made and I disliked the fact that we already have seen enough videos about tha strange challenge,but it has nothing to do with TTI.if I tried that challenge it was thanks to your video,if you didn't post that,maybe I would have never known about it[/quote]

:salam:
dear sister;
unfortunately even after knowing the consequences you even took the cinnamon challenge that even sister harb notice.
sister harb said:
Ok sister. Now: don´t try also breathing helium and drinking a lot of water...
sister harb said:
Salam alaykum
I don´t need to go to the Hell to know if there is hot. Be carefull, sister. Do not risk your life for... nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Dearest sister Hayat,
Read the top above article and the video came after that to demonstrate how fail and wrong decision to make if one were to try them.The main purpose of this thread is to highlight that 'Cinnamon challenge' is dangerous .
pardon me sister
i figure supposing if someone were to try out something to put in their mouth that should be coming from the respective five star kitchen section .
Thank you for your interest in passing by reading,
after this i respect your decision to whatever you think after all you are a matured adult that can make your own decision and suggestion.
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
~Wassalam.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
don't worry sister,I'm not angry,my personal weakness is that the more one says not to test something and the more I'm curious to know why.I failed,but it didn't harm me.You're right,I don't need to test something if it's said that it's dangerous.excuse me,if you can,wa salam