Don't talk to me Muhammed (PBUH) -Malayalam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:
enjoy watching this nasheed :hearts:may Allah increase increase our patience including you ameen:tti_sister:
"this might upset some of you, but that`s too bad" by dawud wharnsby
[yt]Ri-RfoMaFEI&NR[/yt]

"give ur neighbors a chance we don`t like when people point fingers at us" by dawud wharnsby

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Ameen.

Masha Allah nice one thats a lil sample, showing how gr8 and simple our Prophet (pbuh) was. Allah hu Akbar.

May Allah have his mercy on us and give strenth and courage to follow the path he showed us. Ameen.

Jazak Allah.

nori suja'i

Nasheed, Poems and Duas

MasyaAllah, its a beautiful song and it reminds me during my time working in the office years back.
It was Ramadhan, my dept received a secular for donation as a young staff had just fell from the roof of a building and injured his face. After giving my donation a colleage approched me and asked why l give the donation. She said she didnt give but angry to him and that he deserved it. When l asked why? she said she knew him as a murtard who always despised Rasulullah s.a.w...na udzubillah. She told me before the tragedy strike, he was just scolded his friends when he hear them telling a story about Rasulullah s.a.w.
He said "dont talk about Muhammad, if he's right infront of me l'll slap his face". All his friends were Muslim and they though he also a Muslim since he were born Muslim.
l really shocked to hear that. When his friends visited him in hospital they said that half of his face blacken as if somebody had just slapped hard on it and that he cannot looked straight anymore but by only from his side.
Subhanallah. l told my friend never mind its already his rezki but l really feel regret about it.
Could be an angel slapped him??? Waullahualam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:ma: very nice story. i think it was his reward he wished to slap the prophet(SWS) when we are whishing to see our beloved prophet may Allah`s peace and blessings be upon him. we should love the prophet(SWS):hearts: more than our parents and anything in the whole wide world. the slap turns to him. may Allah reward you something better for the donation that you gave it him ameen:tti_sister: i`m not feeling sorry for him, he sooo kufar. if he was really smart person he should have realized that the slap came back to him subhana Allah.

may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Allahu_Hassbi

Jazak Allahu Khair ya ukhthi .....
Do you have the MP3 for this Nasheed of dawud wharnsby ...
I mean if any of you cud post it here...pls pls pls
I tried a lot but cudn't find it...

:wasalam: