DOWNLOAD?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

First of all it's called a MOBILE! jk :biggrin: It depends on the type of phone you have. Usually it comes with some software which allows you to transfer files or apps from the pc to the 'cellphone'.

wasalam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamu' alaikum.

As for your ringtone, if it's mp3 form you can send it to your cellphone. As for wallpaper, so long ur cellphone memory have enough space to store, coz normally, wallpapers has large memories(kb). How to? Well, if ur computer have bluetooth you can just bluetooth it to ur cellphone, but if it don't have, you have to use the USB wire of your phone to connect it to the computer.

Hope this helps.

Wasalam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Bloody English?

Asslamo Allaikum,

I know how you feel Akhi, teaching 'English' to the Yanks; but I am one & you better not pick on my American Sister...

She can damn well call it "Aluminum" if she pleases...You don't want to have 'your little Island' nuked; do ya?

By the way if we send some Planes over; they may actually miss 'your little Island' b/se its so tiny!

:SMILY303:

First of all it's called a MOBILE! jk :biggrin: It depends on the type of phone you have. Usually it comes with some software which allows you to transfer files or apps from the pc to the 'cellphone'.

wasalam

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
I dont find anything funny with cellphone if u go through Britannica

check this..

cell(ular) phone

Wireless telephone that permits telecommunication within a defined area that may include hundreds of square miles, using radio waves in the 800–900 megahertz (MHz) band. To implement a cell-phone system, a geographic area is broken into smaller areas, or cells, usually mapped as uniform hexagrams but in fact overlapping and irregularly shaped. Each cell is equipped with a low-powered radio transmitter and receiver that permit propagation of signals among cell-phone users. :SMILY139:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Asslamo Allaikum,

I know how you feel Akhi, teaching 'English' to the Yanks; but I am one & you better not pick on my American Sister...

She can damn well call it "Aluminum" if she pleases...You don't want to have 'your little Island' nuked; do ya?

By the way if we send some Planes over; they may actually miss 'your little Island' b/se its so tiny!

:SMILY303:

I don't think your majesty would be too pleased to hear such a thing from a loyal subject of hers:) It's an HONOUR to be living here and please take note of the spelling:biggrin:

wasalam

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Her Majesty has allowed certain privileges, shall we say; My Dear.

:biggrin:

I don't think your majesty would be too pleased to hear such a thing from a loyal subject of hers:) It's an HONOUR to be living here and please take note of the spelling:biggrin:

wasalam