Dr Zakir Naik Q&A Session in URDU

F4ISAL

Asalam Alikum Wa Rehmatullahe Wabarakatuhu

This is my first post to the site, this is the best place i thought i could place this post in. If there is any other place i could put it please do let me know.

This is a video of Question & Answers session by Dr.Zakir Naik . In the video a guy among the audience ask Dr.Zakir Naik that why most of the Terrorists are muslims these days and Dr.Zakir Naik give him the answer in a beautiful way, that a child would also understand the reality.

Its a video clip of 25 minutes and the question start in the middle of the video. The language is Urdu for better understanding. Really a must watch this video for General knowledge about the politics

[vg]-5348912480272298122[/vg]

Kayote

WaAliekum Assalam

Thankyou for this. Im most impressed with Dr. Zakir Naik, may Allah continue to guide him & give us the strength to continue our understanding of Islam.

Thanks again.

Kayote

Its not working anymore... please correct it. :D

I really want to watch it tonight :D

WaAliekum Assalam

Submitter

:salam2:

Thank you for this brother. Zakir Naik really is impressive mashallah I have seen many of his talks. I noticed this video is from IRF's (Islamic Research Foundation, which he is president of) channel, Peace TV. When I went to see Zakir Naik in Birmingham on his recent tour of the UK (called Educating the Educators) he mentioned his intention of getting Peace TV onto UK TVs soon. Does anyone know anything about this and when it's coming?

Mashallah there are already quite a few Islamic TV channels in the UK in English, Urdu, Bengali, Arabic mashallah. I quite like Itihad TV which started only a few weeks ago. It has talks by Zakir Naik twice a day mashallah which are always so informative.

:wasalam:

F4ISAL

I think SALAM TV is also known as PEACE TV. They show his talks on ISLAM TV which i have at home. I will find out about the PEACE TV and let u know.

F4ISAL

Submitter,

I have inquired about the Peace TV, i am not sure f you are aware of installation of Airel Dishes, but there are people who install Satellite Dishes on which you can have free view channels Peace Tv is shown on LyngSat.

Please have a look at the website for the frequency of the Channel http://www.lyngsat.com/badrc.html

If you need further information , please do not hesitate to ask me.

Submitter

Brother, what do you mean when you say Peace TV is shown on Lyngsat? I have a Sky satellite dish and I have tried adding other middle eastern channels before but the frequency I wanted to select was always out of the range offered by my dish.

I guess I'm asking: if you have the channel, how can I get it!?

F4ISAL

Brother, what do you mean when you say Peace TV is shown on Lyngsat? I have a Sky satellite dish and I have tried adding other middle eastern channels before but the frequency I wanted to select was always out of the range offered by my dish.

I guess I'm asking: if you have the channel, how can I get it!?

Where in England do you live . If you live in London i can give you a Persons name who can install it for you , you need a seprate satellite dish for all the middle eastern Channel. It wont wotk on the sky dish and you get a seprate Box as well.

F4ISAL

Between 100 to 150 Pounds . You get the Saudi Channel and major arabic channels , Peace TV , Islam Tv etc .... loads of them you can set them or ask the installer.