Dream interpretation

H-Shaw

I'm unmarried and have no children, but in my dream I had a baby girl. She was sickly, I picked her up in my arms and began to cry because she was dying. I felt very guilty. Does this mean anything?

T_E_S

Oh, sounds distressing. I feel bad now cos I don't know anything about dream interpretation, was being nosy.

So erm, here's what I fount on Google instead.

(removed by moderator - Google isn't the best place for such info)

zeeshaanzsf

As salaam alaikum.

by the knowldge the allah has given me. I have intrepreted your dream. Allah know best.

If you sees a baby girl in dream It symbolises joy and happiness for the one who sees her.

If a mother delivers a sick baby girl in a dream, it means relief from her difficulties.

Carrying a little girl it symbolises Welfare, recovery from a disease, relief from worries or freedom if the dreamer is in jail.

Death symbolizes the loss of religious faith and divorce as well as poverty, most probably on the spiritual plane. It also means regret and repentance for a great sin.

friend263

Sorry for jumping into into the post. Brother zeesha can u help me in finding my dreams interpretation please.. but how do u do it?? Ok heres my dream i saw this dream thrice or may be four times in the past two months or so may allah forgive me if im wrong.. actually i lost my mom ten years back and im now married but whenever i saw my mom in my dreams in the last two months i saw that my mother and my hubby are having a relationship i mean whenever i see my mothwr instead of my fathers face i always see my hubby as my father.. these dreams are very irritating and i keep on seeing them again and again.. does this even mean anything??

zeeshaanzsf

If a person dreams that he is marrying his mother, sister or any such person with whom marriage is forbidden is Islam-and such a dream is seen in any of the sacred months of Thil-Qa'dah, Thil-Hijjah, Muiharram or Rajab-it means he will proceed to Makkah and Madeenah. But if such a dream is not seen in any of the said months it means he will treat his relatives with kindness and serve them well. If his relationship with them was estranged, it will be re-established.

Allah knows best.

MehmetHilmi

I heard that not all dreams have meanings behind them. Some are just random images/memories that you conjure in your head.

Precious Star

If a person dreams that he is marrying his mother, sister or any such person with whom marriage is forbidden is Islam-and such a dream is seen in any of the sacred months of Thil-Qa'dah, Thil-Hijjah, Muiharram or Rajab-it means he will proceed to Makkah and Madeenah. But if such a dream is not seen in any of the said months it means he will treat his relatives with kindness and serve them well. If his relationship with them was estranged, it will be re-established.

Allah knows best.

Only Allah knows what will happen, so stop acting like a fortune teller. That is shirk.

Allah SWT communicated to the holy Prophets by way of dreams. The last prophet of Allah was Muhammad SAW.

Do not pay attention to your dreams. Forget about them once you wake up, unless they provide you with a creative solution to a problem you are having.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
Assalaamualaikum

If your vision is from Allah swt. He Himself will make you understand the meaning of it. All you need to do is, be aware, think, and keep your eyes open. And someday, that vision will make sense to you.

P.S - from personal experience.

Peace.

Chaney

I took a quote from a dream interpretation dictionary.

"To see a dead baby represents a new development ending, or being overcome by negativity. Something that began, or was in the works was stopped. Positively, a dead baby may reflect feelings of being spared a responsibility or lengthy problem. " Sourced From www.dreambible.com

Perhaps you are disappointed about something bad happening to something you have good expectations for?

Precious Star

I took a quote from a dream interpretation dictionary.

"To see a dead baby represents a new development ending, or being overcome by negativity. Something that began, or was in the works was stopped. Positively, a dead baby may reflect feelings of being spared a responsibility or lengthy problem. " Sourced From www.dreambible.com

Perhaps you are disappointed about something bad happening to something you have good expectations for?

The Dream probably does not mean anything, other than a convoluted version of something you were thinking about, something you saw while awake, or something that somebody told you about. If you are afraid of having a dead baby, then you will dream about it. If you heard about a dead baby, then you may dream about it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dreams do not foretell the future. As muslims we do not believe in such matters.