Dream

Joslyn

Allah's Way of Life
The past few days have been hard for me. I am a recent convert/revert to Islam, and my husband is a Lebanese Maronite Catholic. We are spending the Christmas season with his family near Boston, and it includes a lot of Mass-going, gift-giving, and Catholic praying. I've also come close to going to confession with a priest. But last night, I had a strange, wonderful dream that's changing everything...

I dreamed that I was with someone who was teaching me to pray. I think it was a masculin person, but they seemed more like an Angel. After Salat, we were talking and I found myself explaining why I was attracted to Islam. And as I listened to myself in the dream, I began to feel more at peace (in contrast to the turmoil I've felt recently) and wanting to experience Allah's way of life again.

So I just wanted to share that with you all and I hope you can pray for me! Thank you all for the support you have been and for the example you have set. More than all of that, thank you for your love, because that wins people over more than anything else.

~ Joslyn ~

ripefig

:salam2:

May Allah most High continue to guide you to the straight path, and I pray that he gives you the strength to continue. Thanks for sharing.:SMILY139:

Marwa17

Allah help you, inshallah...Allah can guide anyone to the path to islam and heaven if we want it...Allah is with you, always remember that...
My personal thoughts: Something that may seem like a big thing right now, will seem like nothing a year from now...or maybe even a day from now...so, don't stress yourself out...take it one day at a time
Salam

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Subhan'Allah may ALLAH make things easy for you dear Joslyn, and for us all Ameen.

In the early days of Mecca, there were many problems and difficulties. At that time, a guiding verse in the Qur’an was revealed. It said: “With every hardship there is ease, with every hardship there is ease.” (94:5-6).

Chapter 94 (Surah ash-Sharh-Expansion)

(5) And, behold, with every hardship comes ease:
(6) verily, with every hardship comes ease!
(7) Hence, when thou art freed [from distress], remain steadfast,
(8) and unto thy Sustainer turn with love.

For sure, we'll make Du'a for you, please also remember us in your humble Du'as Joslyn.

I leave you in Allah's Care

Wasalam

Noor to shine

Dear sister:
Don`t worry , put your trust in Allah , Allah created us out of nothing nourished us in the wombs of our mothers , gave us all the facilities and bounties we are enjoying ......pray to Allah with sincere heart .....worship Allah with no partner .....read Quran with open heart ....I pray that Allah make everything easy for you and all of us.
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery

masAllah sister in islam

You are getting deiven guidance .that all i can say.I heard this from many reverted brother and sister that when they are attracted to islam they got a kind of reall support masAllah.

I understand yours starting days will be difficult but insAllah things will be fine day by day.You have to patience and just be strong .Our love and PRayers are with you at every step of urs life insAllah.

just read a message of a sister who is new to islam.She is much younger and masAllah to her faith and love for Islam

------------------------------------------------------------
salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah, im sorry its taken so long to get back to you, sis. i moved out of my mothers house...rather, i was exiled for the third time out of her house for the sake of Islam, but alhamdulillah, there is a blessing in the struggle. i am 18 now, and i can hold my own. i see youre married now???? mahsa'Allah...how is your health and iman sis? insha'Allah all is well. once i settle down im going to give you a number to call me and well keep in closer touch. as for the lectures i was hope ing send you, my mother threw them away so....unfortunately theyre not useful to anyone at this point but Allahu 'alim...everything that happens is for a reason, and part of a divine plan. we just need to remin stron with subhr (patience and steadfastness). and i hope that youre staying strong and humble, too because especially for hijabis, everytime we step out of the house...we're on the frontline. NOW WHO'S THE SOUL-JAH????? ma salaam, sister
------------------

with lov and respect

urs bro in islam
jav
:arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1: :arabi1:

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum sister Joslyn,

Please click on the following link:

http://www.imanway.com/en/showthread.php?t=4070

I'll take you to articles I posted in another Islamic forum. These articles contain information about the Catholic Church's position regarding Islam which may -God willing- convince your husband about Islam being God Almighty's true religion.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum