Du'a for Hardship!

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuhu.

Du'a for hardship - by Shaykh Mishary al-Rashid al-Afasy

[yt]IgFYCj71YpQ[/yt]

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون اللهم أجرني في مصيبتي وأخلف لي خيراً منها
Inna Lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon, Allaahumma ujurni fi museebati w'ukhluf li khayran minha
(Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return; O Allaah, reward me in this calamity and compensate me with something better than it).

It was narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh (918) that Umm Salamah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “There is no calamity that befalls one of the Muslims and he responds by saying ‘Innaa Lillaahi wa innaa ilahi raaji'oon, Allaahumma ujurni fi museebati w'ukhluf li khayran minha (Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return; O Allaah, reward me in this calamity and compensate me with something better than it),’ but Allaah will compensate him with something better than it.”

*Transliteration and Hadith put together by our respected Brother islamicfajr - Barak'Allahu Fik*

Wasalam

Henna_Hussain14

Salam every1....

Subhan'Allah sister what a beautiful reminder May Allah help us to remember this Du'a throughout our hardships, Ameen.

I leave you in Allah's care

Sr Henna