Dua for my recession blues required !

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmathullahi Wa Barakatuhu all. I left my last job as I was in Banking, and wanted to obey the command of Allah with regards to having no involvement with riba. Right after I quit my job, the recession hit, and I have been jobless for 7 months now. The job market seems to be getting worse, and I am really worried now as I have 2 kids and don't want them to all into difficulty. Please make dua for me to find a job soon. I know that this is a test from Allah, so please also make dua for me to be steadfast in Iman in light of my difficulty. Jazak Allah khayran.

:salam2:

AlQurtubi

Banned
InshALLAH, you will get a better job soon. Its really good to hear that you quite your job for ALLAH. Who knows if you wouldn't have quit, the recession might have made you quit your job laters.

Since, You have quit it for ALLAH, ALLAH will reward you.

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Thanks for your post brother. What u say is true. Only Allah knows if I would have stayed in the job longer due to the recession.

hayaat_ii

Muslimah
Salaam,
It's a good thing you put your faith and trust in Allah swt, and i'll advise you to keep your trust in Allah because everything happens for a reason and Allah always has bigger plans, although they might not be clear to you right now.
A lot of people are losing their jobs nowadays because of the recession, I hope that you'll find a job quickly inshAllaah, amiin.

pcozzy

may Allah give you blessings and more blessings.

The first thing you will notice when you find a job is that even if the money is not as much you will be able to do more with it.

Just to let you know, this year there has been a record number of people doing taxes this year where I live. In the mosques and on the corner there just everywhere.

There was even a realestate agent, who does it part time trying to broker a deal with 2 of my good friends who are certified public accountants, to do the taxes for the people he sends and cut him a commission from those leads. Of course, they were laughing about it when we were together and would never take such an offer.

Remember the difference between 10/hr and 12/hr is just 80 bucks per week after taxes that might be like 55. So don't get caught up with an attitude I must make a certain amount that will not produce results.

I am not sizing your expectations and what your skills may yield. I just want you to realize that having 400/wk for sure is better than struggling to get that additional 80 bucks and straining your family because of it. Besides you must include that rebate check which will be greater in amount at the end of the year.

Alhamdillah

After typing all this, I realized that you may not be in the USA, so in sha Allah, Allah answers our prayers.

:wasalam:

Almeftah

You made the right choice..

(At-Talaq 65) And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). (2) And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things. (3)