Dua For Our Muslim Brothers and sisters!

Muslimbrother

:bismillah:

First, I would like to thank those who administrate the "Turn To Islam and its work of Islam and highly apperiacting their Da'awa for Diin.

Secondly, I am hopping from our brothers and sisters that we could make at least "Du'a" to our brothers and sisters in Middle East from the aggerassion of Isrealis and I Know definitly many of you are making "Du'a" and other supports.

:wasalam:

ismailiman

May ALLAH bless all moesleems in the world

Let us dua' for our moesleem brothers & sisters ini Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq, Somalia, Etophia and in the rest of the world.

Akilah

Ameen

Ya Allah please help the entire Ummah worldwide in all of our problems both daily and political and protect us from the shaitan. Please keep us united and strong, and pass all of Your tests and oppose the tyrants and give us taqwa. Ameen.

Kayote

Salam & welcome

Yes, dua is the first thing we should do. Allah is the one who listens.

WaAliekum Assalam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam alakum

:salam2:
Ya Allah, Ya Atheem, Ya Kabeer, Ya Rahman, Ya Raheem, Ya Aziz, Wa Jaleel please help our brothers and sisters in the middle east. Insurhum Ya Allah

FrenchMuslim

May Allah swt give patience and victory to all our brothers and sisters in Palestine , Irak , Afghanistan , Lebanon and other countries inshallah.

I think we MUST ( if we can afford ) , give some of our money to those brothers who are in need. I am sure you can find in your city or / and country a charity for Palestine ......

allmuslimsrequal

Salaam alikoum. Not a day goes by when I dont think of the opressed people of Palestine. My heart cries for them and I pray to Allah (SWT) that they remain strong. When any Muslim suffers I feel the suffering. :girl3: May Allah be their protector and their comfort against the opressors.

:salah: Peace be to all.

ameenah123

Salem,
Victory of allah is always near... I pray to Allah, all moslem countries are united in one flag: Islam, then there will be no more oppression to our brothers and sisters around the world.... ish kariman aumut shahidan

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
yay tutn to islam

:bismillah:
in the name of Allah the most merciful the most compasionate.

mahsa Allah that is nice of you to realize that. turn to islam is good website for both muslims and non-muslims. may Allah(SWT) reward them for all that they are doing and their hardwork it brought alot of people together. may Allah forgive this Ummah:tti_sister: we made mistakes and forgot to ask for forgiveness because Allah always forgives mistakes.
:tti_sister:
:jazaak: turn to islam

is their a celeberation for tti if not maybe we should celeberate the first day that tti was opened and send greetings and cards and maybe donate.