dua for shaytan

oumou

Assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters. please make dua for me so that someone can stop coming to our home since she started coming to see my brother there have been problems upon problems between my brother and I. My brother as a Muslim should known better not to be around such a woman who is always bringing alcohol to the house. I feel like she is shaytan and her intentions are definitely not pure please pray that she leaves or better yet pray for me to get my own space soon. May Allah the almighty answer our prayers Amin.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
wa alaikum salaam,

may Allah keep you and your family away from all evil and misfortunes.

did you speak to your brother about this? its better to advise him politely about this issue...abt non mahram woman and alcohol. its Ramadan, perhaps he'll listen to your advise sincerely inshallah!

ameen

oumou

My dear brother Ahmed thanks for responding and thanks for your prayer.... The problem is he doesn't even talk to my parents anymore , therfore he obviously doesnt listen to me or anyone because of the girl. Even this holy month of Ramadan will keep him from bringing this girl to stay with him I have lost all respect for him. I'am sick of staying with them I'am hoping and praying to get out of this house and out of this mess keep praying for me please and thanks once again.
wa alaikum salaam,

did you speak to your brother about this? its better to advise him politely about this issue...abt non mahram woman and alcohol. its Ramadan, perhaps he'll listen to your advise sincerely inshallah!

ameen

oumou

My dear brother Ahmed thanks for responding and thanks for your prayer.... The problem is he doesn't even talk to my parents anymore , therfore he obviously doesnt listen to me or anyone because of the girl. Even this holy month of Ramadan will *NOT keep him from bringing this girl to stay with him I have lost all respect for him. I'am sick of staying with them I'am hoping and praying to get out of this house and out of this mess keep praying for me please and thanks once again.[/QUOTE]

wa alaikum salaam,

ameen