dua

lilmuslimah

salam all.

I felt really sad reading all of your replies here i am most upset,
brothers and sisters please remember when you make dua who you are addressing and know that if you are making dua your half way there!!!!!!!!!!!
as allah has given you the knowledge to make the dua in the first place!

Now for those who say allah wont do this or this wont magically happen, i feel quite angry towards you!!! how dare you insult allah in such a manner!!!

cast your minds back to the battle of badr wasn't it IMPOSSIBLE for the muslims to gain victory over the non muslims??????? read the history and your will see the prophet peace be upon him made dua and allah swt accepted his dua and sent angels to fight amongst the muslims!!!!!! impossible no????????????

Impossible is a word only for us who do not posess allahs strength or abilities i urge you brothers and sisters to ask allah for the impossible and more than that!!! Dua is the ONLY act that is stronger then predestination and ALLAH himself has stated 'And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me'

and again

And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer)!"
i cannot see where allah has said but only ask me to do easy things for you??????????????

brothers and sisters you have NO right to opinion after allah has spoken you need to improve you relationships with your lord and your opinion of him!!! do you not comprehend his beautiful names????????

Allah has given me MIRACLES because of his mercy.
Allah is al muttakabir 'the majestic'.

Please brothers and sister repent to allah for your thinking in this manner!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Please do not be sad. I do not understand what made you so sad.

We believe in dua. We know that Allah Loves When We Call Upon Him.
That is the best of times. You know Alone ( one-on-one ) with our Master.

No-one would ever question dua, that makes no sense. So don't be sad.
Your faith has brought tears to my eyes, May Allah reward you.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

i dont know about what post you are talking sister... but muslims are not allowed to make duas which are unreal like one whose hand is cut prays that he gets another hand,etc or for haraam things.

forgive your brothers and sisters if they said anyting which hurt you. may Allah accept your duas and ease ur difficulties.

ameen

lilmuslimah

salam i was reffering to a post where brothers and sisters were saying they werent going to make dua for things that were impossible or realistic

like growing a couple of inches, how is that impossible or unrealistic for allah swt????????

one whose hand is cut could pray to allah for allah to heal it :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

Sister ..you made me laugh. May Allah reward you.

Today, as I fast..I have been very sad. Very sad.

You made me burst out with laughter.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
salam i was reffering to a post where brothers and sisters were saying they werent going to make dua for things that were impossible or realistic

like growing a couple of inches, how is that impossible or unrealistic for allah swt????????

one whose hand is cut could pray to allah for allah to heal it :)

:wasalam:

oh..ok...i didnt know abt your that post. and actually, i meant whose hand is completely cut off from the body.

secondly, may Allah help you in gaining couple of inches sister. ameen.

:)

lilmuslimah

salam all............

It was actually another post i was reffering too, somebody used height as an example of things that are impossible.

the way people were talking about allah made me sad thats all......