dua

exalted

What are the limits regarding what we can ask Allah(swt) for?? can we ask allah(swt) for something particular for this world and in jannah?

Precious Star

What are the limits regarding what we can ask Allah(swt) for?? can we ask allah(swt) for something particular for this world and in jannah?

Of course, the sky is the limit in terms of what you can ask of Allah SWT. He will always hear you.

But remember that He will only grant your dua if it is in accordance with His will for you. So it is important to keep an open mind.

Ummah 99

"And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided."- (2:186)

"And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible."- (40:60)

Allah has given no restriction nor any limitations upon the supplications we make but make the best duas to benefit you!

You can go through this blog to help you t allocate the best timing for your duas:
http://turntoislam.com/blog/371/best-times-to-make-dua-supplication/