**Duaa' if you are having a tough time???**

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

anyone know a duaa' if someone is having a really tough time?

jazakom Allah khairan
waslam

faithzilla

Had Left TTI
THE CONSOLATION

[94.1] Have We not expanded for you your breast,
[94.2] And taken off from you your burden,
[94.3] Which pressed heavily upon your back,
[94.4] And exalted for you your esteem?
[94.5] Surely with difficulty is ease.
[94.6] With difficulty is surely ease.

[94.7] So when you are free, nominate.
[94.8] And make your Lord your exclusive object

note the verses 94.5 and 94.6, Allah SWT repeated it twice

for any brother/sister who are in difficulty, recite the surah in your prayer may Allah make things easy for you

faithzilla

Had Left TTI
The decision to burn Ibrahim to death was affirmed by the priests and the king of Babylon, Nimrod. The news spread like a fire in the kingdom, and people were coming from all places to watch the execution. A huge pit was dug up and a large quantity of wood was piled up. Then the biggest fire people ever witnessed was lit. The fire flames were so high up in the sky that the birds could not fly over it for fear of being burned ! Ibrahim's hands and feet were chained, and he was put in a catapult to throw him into the fire. At that time, Angel Jibreel came to him and said: "O Ibrahim! Is there anything you wish for?" Ibrahim could have asked to be saved from the fire, to be taken away, but no, he said: "I only wish that Allah be pleased with me." The catapult was released, and Ibrahim was thrown in the heart of the fire. But Allah would not allow His Prophet to be killed, He ordered the fire: "O fire! Be coolness and safety for Ibrahim!" And the miracle happened. The fire obeyed and burned only his chains. Ibrahim came out from it as if he was coming out from a garden, peaceful, his face illuminated, and not a trace of smoke on his clothes. People watched in shock and said: "Amazing ! Ibrahim' s God has saved him from the fire!"

حَسْبِيَ اللهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
HasbiyAllahu wa ni'mal wakeel

Allah is my availer and protector and the best of aids.

Ibrahim (AS) was sent by a catapult into the fire, and while in the air, Angel Jibril (AS) comes to him asking if he needs anything, and he tells him no, if its from you, then Im good. Allah is sufficient for me and the best disposer of affairs. "Amma Ilaika fa laa hajah. Hasbiyallahu wa nimal wakeel." Now that is true Tawakkul and faith in Allah and Allah alone!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazak Allah siter^

do you know the duaa' prophet "forgot his name " he sed it when he was in the whale's belly
it goes something like this
inna muthlmoon.......
wasalam

roomi

Assalam o Alekum
Prophet name is Yunus (AS)
and dua is "La Ilaaha Ilaa Antaa Subhaanaka Inni kunto minudh Dhuaalimeen."

Meaning: There is no God but you (Allah), glory to thee and I was indeed wrong.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazak Allah kharan sister roomi ,
i have heard that this duaa' is beneficial and usefull
Allahuma have mercy on me & on all muslims
wasalam

roomi

post again to tell u that
this dua is from chapter 21 verse 87
& to tell that
i m brother not sister :SMILY259:

wasalaam:

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2: brother !
One of the greatest du’aa’s which take away distress and anxiety and bring joy is the famous du’aa’ which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) encouraged everyone who hears it to learn it by heart:The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatika naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi"
Means:

"O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)

Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him)” He was asked:
“O Messenger of Allaah, should we learn this?”
He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.”

'Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer, verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world, with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e., Paradise in the Hereafter).” [al-Nahl 16:97]

When one is worried about what may happen in the future, the following du’aa’ is very beneficial.
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say:

“Allaahumma aslih li deeni alladhi huwa ‘ismat amri wa aslih li dunyaaya allati fihaa ma’aashi wa aslih li aakhirati allati fihaa ma’aadi w’aj’al al-hayaata ziyaadatan li fi kulli khayri w’aj’al al-mawta raahatan li min kulli sharr
Means;

"O Allaah, make me adhere properly to my religion, on which all my affairs depend; make this world good for me in which is my livelihood; make my Hereafter good for me, in which is my ultimate destiny; make my life increase in every good thing and make my death a respite from every evil).

This du’aa’ is very effective in preventing distress before it happens.

I pray Allah Aza'wajal free you form all worries inshallah.

:wasalam:

nblueblaze

A Brother
:salam2: brother !
One of the greatest du’aa’s which take away distress and anxiety and bring joy is the famous du’aa’ which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) encouraged everyone who hears it to learn it by heart:The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatika naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi"
Means:

"O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)

Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him)” He was asked:
“O Messenger of Allaah, should we learn this?”
He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.”

'Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer, verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world, with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e., Paradise in the Hereafter).” [al-Nahl 16:97]

When one is worried about what may happen in the future, the following du’aa’ is very beneficial.
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say:

“Allaahumma aslih li deeni alladhi huwa ‘ismat amri wa aslih li dunyaaya allati fihaa ma’aashi wa aslih li aakhirati allati fihaa ma’aadi w’aj’al al-hayaata ziyaadatan li fi kulli khayri w’aj’al al-mawta raahatan li min kulli sharr
Means;

"O Allaah, make me adhere properly to my religion, on which all my affairs depend; make this world good for me in which is my livelihood; make my Hereafter good for me, in which is my ultimate destiny; make my life increase in every good thing and make my death a respite from every evil).

This du’aa’ is very effective in preventing distress before it happens.

I pray Allah Aza'wajal free you form all worries inshallah.

:wasalam:

Thanks a lot Sister Nasia....thanks for the following dua::
Allaahumma aslih li deeni alladhi huwa ‘ismat amri wa aslih li dunyaaya allati fihaa ma’aashi wa aslih li aakhirati allati fihaa ma’aadi w’aj’al al-hayaata ziyaadatan li fi kulli khayri w’aj’al al-mawta raahatan li min kulli sharr

May Distress/Sorrow never touch you or your family, may Allah always be merciful towards you.
Stay beautiful...

Khuda Hafiz.
Brother Nasim

nblueblaze

A Brother
Assalam o Alekum
Prophet name is Yunus (AS)
and dua is "La Ilaaha Ilaa Antaa Subhaanaka Inni kunto minudh Dhuaalimeen."

Meaning: There is no God but you (Allah), glory to thee and I was indeed wrong.

This dua is extremely beneficial when face a dangerous situation viz. facing an enemy, calamity etc. Also helpful when suffering afflictions-ill health, physical pain etc..

Thanks to Rumi for mentioning the name of the prophet Yunus (PBUH) and the Dua with translation. May Allah always be merciful with you.

Brother Nasim