Dua's requested

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
:salam2: brothers and sisters i am not a very active member of tti forumz but still like to bump in every now and them to hear and read the beautiful articles and discussions tht usually on,,,,
so my dear fellows i have started university this year it was my first day today i was really excited about as i have awaited a whole year for tht(after college i had to take an year off before startin my uni for some stupid reasons) but now i needed soooooooo many duas from u lovely ppl to kick start this new chapter of my life its been few days i have startd my uni and i have realized its ttooooooooooo much distraction ohhhh my GOD dont ask,, as i am 22 and single boys out there would specially knw how is it like to studyy in UK( i am by the way studing in university of huddersfield in england)
its sso hard to protect your eye from evil use,, girls all over the place and really realy beautifull oohh ,, i think all of you would now have a slight idea what i am trying to say ,,, soo my brother and sisters plzz plz make dua for me tht MAY ALLAH SUBHAN TALAH protect me from GUNNAH KABIRA and help me protect my IMAAN and also HELP ME with my studies JAZAKALLAH KHERIN for reading all tht nonsense,,,, and one more thing if there is any brother and sister studing in university of huddersfield plz let me know coz i am fairly new to tht place and dnt knw much ppl around and thts quite boring,, ok MAY ALLAH PROTECT OUR IMAAN AND GIVE US THE TREASURE OF HUSNE KHATAMA AMMEEN :wasalam:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

MAY ALLAH HELP U.

DO MORE FASTING. I AM SURE IT HELPS.

MAY ALLAH HELP U IN UR STUDY.
BE STRONG.
INSHALLAH U CAN DO IT.

SALAM.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baaraktuhu dear brother

May you be in the best state of faith and health and in Allahs Mercy.Put your trust in Allah dear brother and everything will be good for you with His mercy.
It is only one of the many tests from Allah and when you put your trust in Him everything will be fine. Allahs Messanger s.a.w.s said" Keep Allah,and He will keep you too,keep Allah,you will always have Him (SubhanAllah) with you. It means brother if you take care of your deeds like you do Mashallah and you are trying your best to be protected from all tempetations than Inshallah Allah will also there for you.

We all are going trough the same in our college or school but Alhamdulillah with Allahs help everything is easy,. It would be good that you meet some practising and pious Muslim brothers in your Univerzity so that you get used easily on new envirement

May Allah bless you and keep you my dear brother :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

slave_of_Allah

Wa'alikum aslaam.

I know how it is like. I too am a student at uni, insha'Allah I willl be returning back next week, and i am not looking forward to it, you can probably guess why. But remember you need to stay focused, like my sister Asja said, put your trust with Allah, Allah is always with you.

I pray that Allah helps you find pious people, and protects you from all evil, and makes you strong, and gives you the courage to always stand up for Islam. Aameen!!! I pray that Allah makes it easy for you, and helps u in your studies, and you are successful both in this dunya, and the akhairah. Aameen!!!

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam brother,

serius im in the same situation, im at final year of my college now and next year inshallah wil go uni, i find the same problems, too many gals around my college and for reasons they come up to me and start talking about anything, cant say much as it will sound rude and i have this thing that i find it hard to stay away aswell from these things.and things are very hard in a country like uk SERIUSLY.may allah protect us from evil things like this and guide us to the true path ameen.