Dying for Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Brother Zain Bhikha sings about muslims who died in the past decades. A wonderful video brothers and sisters!

[vg]8316412744769648382&q[/vg]

badru

muslim

i am 12 years old to :salam2: my muslim familys hope u enjoy this video i did hope you :salam2:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum brother Badru! Me and brother abdie are 12! Actually, he's 13. You wanna be mine and abdie's friend?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I feel so sad and angry. Sad for all our muslim brothers and sisters suffering. Angry at those who carry out these acts and those who have power but choose to remain silent. How I wish I could really help my brothers in Chechnya and all around the world against the aggressors. All I can do right now is pray for them.

:wasalam:

albinsaid09

jihad fisabililah

I cannot stand watching my mothers crying even a drop ,my brothers killed, sisters raped. I got a question.What can we do to help this people besides dua? It is very sick . We cannot be tricked by these people who call us anti-semitic or terrorist. In my opinion, These two words( anti-semitic and terrorist) are very powerful words that can prevent us from jihad fisabililah.

salam

asalamo alaikom

it is a very sad what is happen to our brothers and sisters, but at the end of the video there was a verse from the Quran in which it says

"and say not of those who are slain in the
way of Allah: "They are dead." Nay, they
are living, though ye perveive (it) not."

i believe part of what is happening to our brothers and sisters is our own wrong doing, not practicing our religion/deen as we should, and not holding firm to it.

i think what we can and should do is teach our self then teach the people around us the true religion.

islam inshaalah will always shine

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

" Verily, Allaah does not change : people's condition unless they change what is in themselves." (Soorah ar-Ra'd 13:11).

Status
Not open for further replies.