EAST???

Veiled_Knight

:salam2: Brothers n sisters in Islam
I have a Christian friend n we're debating about Jesus(PBUH), somehow i got stuck on one question so i need an answer.

Where will Jesus(PBUH) desend on? East right?
but where
east of Africa, America, of the world
or the middle east n where specifically?

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

there are haddedth regarding this and says he will descend in sham (IRAQ,SYRIA)

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
because the messsih dajaal (False messiah) will meet him (Messiah Issa (AS) ) near Masjid Al - Aqsa ( Jerusalem)

Saeed O.J

:salam2:

Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) said: ''In the mean time when the Dajjal will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down Messiah son of Mary, and he will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellow garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl--like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches--and it will reach up to the last limit of his sight will fall dead. Then the son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lod, D and will kill him." (Muslim, Abu Da'ud: Kitab, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah).

:wasalam:

Veiled_Knight

:salam2:

Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) said: ''In the mean time when the Dajjal will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down Messiah son of Mary, and he will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellow garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl--like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches--and it will reach up to the last limit of his sight will fall dead. Then the son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lod, D and will kill him." (Muslim, Abu Da'ud: Kitab, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah).

:wasalam:

Thank u so much brother for the info, may Allah bless u n increase ur knowledge