easy learning Quran And Duas... were????

Dawoodi

salam walaikum warrahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.

Insha'allah i would love to learn Duas for diferent ocations, but must of the web pages i have finded have only the translation and the arabic.

i dont really feel reciting the Duas in english translation and i dont know arabic so its nice when i find a trasliteration of the fonetics so i can recited in arabic.

it would be really nice if any brother could record some Duas but in a real slow pase with the transliteration of the fonetics and the translation of the meaning so new muslims can learn this beutiful suplications insha'lah.

also that would it be nice for the Quran i know also many websites that have transliteration but to be honest for most reverts this is very hard specially if we dont have a arab speaker near who can teach us Quran recitation so maybe a good Brother could post some suras also whith the transliteration and pronunciation but in a slow pase.

i would be the first one to make use of it insha'lah.

salam walaikum w:arabi1:

Aminath Shiyama

salam walaikum warrahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.

Insha'allah i would love to learn Duas for diferent ocations, but must of the web pages i have finded have only the translation and the arabic.

i dont really feel reciting the Duas in english translation and i dont know arabic so its nice when i find a trasliteration of the fonetics so i can recited in arabic.

it would be really nice if any brother could record some Duas but in a real slow pase with the transliteration of the fonetics and the translation of the meaning so new muslims can learn this beutiful suplications insha'lah.

also that would it be nice for the Quran i know also many websites that have transliteration but to be honest for most reverts this is very hard specially if we dont have a arab speaker near who can teach us Quran recitation so maybe a good Brother could post some suras also whith the transliteration and pronunciation but in a slow pase.

i would be the first one to make use of it insha'lah.

salam walaikum w:arabi1:
salaam alaikum...i really love to learn Dua's for different occassions, but most of the web sites i found only the translation. and i don't feell reciting the dua's in english. so will it be possible to have the dua's in arabic with english translation. I would very much appriciate if this site helps me.. thank u.

LeylaHussain

:salam2:

There is a small book you can get which is called "Fortress of the Muslim" with arabic, transliteration of the arabic into english letters and the english translation.
It compiles all the most common duahs mashaAllah.

:tti_sister:

:wasalam: