Egyptian girl lives in Germany

queeny

salam alikom Wr Wb

i was looking for how i can introduce myself and i found out this page so i hope im right.

salam to all nice muslims here and Ramdan Mubarak.im an Egyptian practising girl who studies in Germany.in fact i couldnt find good friends till now ,i have been in Germany for almost 2 years ,i mean with good friends ,muslims who practising ,so i only have one or 2 friends they r not really muslims but im trying to make them muslims,it is hard alone ,thats why i may need some of the converts help ,for bad luck i dont have internet at home,so i wont be able to be on line everyday but i really like the site ,,i wanna have good friends muslims in allover the world ,i wanna thank everyone on the site who helps to build this web.anyway im 28 years and studies computer science in Germany ,i live a lone and my family in the US,i hav only a brother in eggypt.
i am studying islam on line at Alazhar uni but it is really hard for me to do 2 studies together,in fact my first study was english litertaure and i do now the islamc study and computer as second studys...so maybe i can help if u need anything....hey im talking too much ,just happy to be here,thx for every one till is see u again
salam alikom wr wb
Queeny

ahmed3711

Ramadan mubarak 2u2 queeny,

welcome to TTI enjoy ur stay i think u will have alot of real friends here inshalla .having the pleasure to be the 1st one to replay on u

salam queeny ;)

leylamuslimah

ramadhan Mubarak,
i hope that u are well are able to make good friends here i trust and believe that there are many nice people hear, Inshallah u will enjoy being here and learn alot and be encouraged by others.
take care
Salaams

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2: sister Queeny :)

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

good to have you with us, inshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay with us :D

wow, 28 yrs old and living in germany by yourself, that's tough sister... if you don't mind me saying: why don't you be with your family, life is short and living alone is NO fun... Or better yet, get married :D... just my advise :)

Ramadan Mubarak to you as well sister :)

Wasalamo Alaikom

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Welcome to the Site. And Ramadhan Mubarak Dear Sister.

Masha Allah from reading your post, seems like you have great ambition. So many areas of knowledge Masha Allah. Where ever you are, whatever you do, I pray that you find success Insha Allah. I pray that you are blessed with whatever your heart desires and find that place that your heart is looking for. May you find the best place your heart has ever known. Aameen.

Or better yet, get married
Lol.. thats funny a_brother!

Assalamualaikum

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Lol.. thats funny a_brother!

Assalamualaikum

Assalamo Alaikom sister Mesbah :)

:lol:, i am only trying to promote what our beloved prophet said...:SMILY288:

"Ankihoo fa inniy mukaathirun bikum al umam yaum al-Qiyama"
"Marry, for I will outnumber the other nations by you on Qiyama." (Ibn Majah - Sahih)

Also, getting married completes one's half faith, that's BIG...:D

"Man tazawwaja faqad istakmala nisfa al-imaan falyattiqi Allaha fiy an-nisf al-baaqiy."
"Whoever marries has completed half of his faith. So let him beware of Allah regarding the other half."

Wasalamo Alaikom :)

muslim27

peace from egypt

Ramadan Kareeem ,, Ramdan mubark
slam aliukm sister hope u are u fine inshalla ,
ramdan here really have a different sense i know u miss it there but try to looking for a muslim community there u will fined inshalla
im graduated from alzhaur uni if u need ot have a qustion about anything mayhelp u inshalla
can u tell me how u studying online from azhar unvi just for friends to me
thx
peace from egypt

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the website! Inshalla`h hope you benefit from this site.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

queeny

really funny

:salam2:
i really thank you all for all what u have wriiten ,as for my relgious study it is an institute ruled by alazhar,i can get all my books and lectures on line and i need to come 2 Egypt 2 times a year to make an exam,
as for marriage,well...hmmm

i really like to get married and i was thinking to marry a convert ,i dont have any problems whith people who born muslims,im a muslim and i was born muslim,but i think the converts need us more than others,they need warm family ,they need to lear arabic ,they need to be IN,and to be honest i have never known or try to look for a husband,i believe it is Fat and distiny,no body can do anything about it,so i said to myself i just need to focus on knowlege and science either rligion or life studies, ur right im very ambtion and a lot of men scares of me hehehe,,im SCARY hahaha so at the moment i have exams so i stoped studying relgion now but i will get back after 2 weeks inshaAllah...
as for living a lone ,it was good for me to know how to depend on myself ,my family will not be with me all my life ,i lost my Father ,my brother in the same year ,i didnt think i will ever lose them but this is life and we have to adapt ourselves to it,so now i can do everything a lone ,true i live a tough life espcially as practising girl (hijab) in Europ but i find it challeng,
dam man i talk to much ,,hehehe.
one more thing...getting marriage shouldnt be an aim but as a way to help to do somthing els...crazy thought hahaha but this is me..hey my new friends u should accept my craziness as long as u want my friendship

im very happy that u contact me,,,hehe really ur funny,,,
takecare ur selves
salam alikom

ibrarckd

salam alikom Egy. Girl living in Ger

I m a student of MS (Software Engineering), sweden, if u r required my assistant then dont hesitate to contact me.

Muhammad

rieszky

Assalamualaikum Sister

Sister...I wish to be friend of you and i have make a really good and deep thought of accepting your craziness....I have crazy too...hahahahahaha...anyway greetings all the way from Singapore...I'm a sister indeed....see you soon...bye

Ramadhan Mubarak to you sister!

jasi

selamu alejkum sister .
i want to be your friend .i am a muslim sister and i speak german too .i haven`t any muslim friend for the moment .if you have time and if you want you can be my friend .
i wear hijab since 6 years.Allah gebe dir alle gutes

bahlulgadban

asslamu alaikum

I am happy that you are so strong a person. Nothing impossible but of course there are difficult things in this life. I am sorry for the loss of your father and brother, but we accept all what comes from allah. Rahimahum allah.

Nothing better in this life than a supportive spouse, allah yarzuquki zawj saleh.
Keep with your studies. Inshalla you will find us your friends in allah

ivonne

salam alikom Wr Wb

i was looking for how i can introduce myself and i found out this page so i hope im right.

salam to all nice muslims here and Ramdan Mubarak.im an Egyptian practising girl who studies in Germany.in fact i couldnt find good friends till now ,i have been in Germany for almost 2 years ,i mean with good friends ,muslims who practising ,so i only have one or 2 friends they r not really muslims but im trying to make them muslims,it is hard alone ,thats why i may need some of the converts help ,for bad luck i dont have internet at home,so i wont be able to be on line everyday but i really like the site ,,i wanna have good friends muslims in allover the world ,i wanna thank everyone on the site who helps to build this web.anyway im 28 years and studies computer science in Germany ,i live a lone and my family in the US,i hav only a brother in eggypt.
i am studying islam on line at Alazhar uni but it is really hard for me to do 2 studies together,in fact my first study was english litertaure and i do now the islamc study and computer as second studys...so maybe i can help if u need anything....hey im talking too much ,just happy to be here,thx for every one till is see u again
salam alikom wr wb
Queeny

salam,
I`m German converted muslima but I live in Uk now because I always thought Germany is not good for muslims as you can see cause you didnt find friends yet after two years! if you meet muslims there they are usualy not praying fatsing etc specialy women the men usualy go to the mosque but i`m sorry to say it I have ssen them they go there more to have a chat and some tea then go there to pray we dont have a strong muslim community in germany as its i.e. not allowed to wear the hijaab in official builidings which means even if you want to be a cleaner in a hospital you cant work there if you wear a scarf:girl3: so the best thing is to find friends in this forum and get out of germany as soon as you finished your studies:hijabi:

Salam

Storm

SiStEr
Herzlich willkommen in TTI. :D

Ich liebe den Ton des Deutsches. Ich hoffe, dass ich komme, um es zu lernen.