Eid in Pakistan expected 2moro....

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
To all Pakistanis here on TTI......wishing you a very happy eid....Eid in Pak is very special in its own way... girls applying henna on their hands and feet (which i've done too..:lol:) Then the hyper tension of getting all their dresses ...jewellery etc ready. The mom's have their on things to worry about...most of them are not really concered about their own eid dress but see to it that their children's cloths and things are ready for the tommorow....They spend all the day before eid making the house sparkling clean. Cook delicious meals.
Dads are send out all day long by moms to get this thing and that from shops :D
On eid day all of us await the "Eidee" :D and happily spend it on things...Eat tasty dishes... Relatives and friends are invited over... And most of us also go to others houses on the occation of eid....infact eid is the day when most of employes meet their family members...brothers..sisters etc etc.
Chand raat( the night before eid as many pakistani call it) is also celebrated.... girls gather at one another's houses to apple henna....give each other gifts.
This is what happens mostly here in Pak....I would like to know from members of other countries that...what do u do on eid day? Any thing speacial planned? etc etc...
Well i think i should stop ranting :D Eid Mubarak to all TTI members and for pakistani member here ur msg:

Eid mubarak maira bhai aur behno!! umeed hai aap ki eid bohat achi guzra gi :D Apni dua mai muje bi yaad rakhe :D

take care everyone!!
fatima♥:tti_sister:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
walykum salam

oh yeah finall Eid here as well

Apko bhi buhat buhat Eid mubarak ho ,Mazay Karo ,khoob khelo kuddoo ,Baba say dhayer sari Eidi loo ,aur ayashi Karoo , lol aur Buhat Dauaiieen karo .

Eid mubarak ,

mannanabbasi

Asslam o Alykum
Eid Mubarik PAKISTAN and to u sister as us started this thread.
Hum ne aaj eid ker li lakin aap ki eid ka intzar ha.Happy eid
May ALLAH bless u