Eid Mubarak

As-salamalaikum,

If you did it yesterday like Nigeria, belated Eid Mubarak, if you are doing it today, Eid Mubarak, if you are doing it tomorrow, Eid Mubarak insha'Allah, if you are doing it Thursday (Zaytuna institute says its possible) again Eid Mubarak insha'Allah. I think that covers everyone and every possible scenario!

P.S. When the head of the body is decapitated, the Ummah will always be divided with no one to govern. Let us inshallah after Eid talk with our local masjid imam and ask them when was the last time he sat together with the imams of other masjids. They need to put their differences aside and revive this Ummah once again.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2:

Eid Mubarak! I'm so excited and happy. This ramadan was the by far the best Ramadan I ever had. I was able to go to all the taraweeh and Qayyum prayers.

We celebrated Eid today in Orange county. Some of the Masjids are doing it tomorrow, but my masjid celebrated today.

:wasalam:

muminah92

asalam w3likum
eid mubarak to all my beloved brothers and sisters in islam
wish u the best and inshallah every1 has a wonderful and happy Eid
peace

wardah noor

Muslimah 4 life
eid has dawn upon us.....Shurkan Allah

ALLAHUMDUILA eid is finally here

i would like to wish a big EID MUBARAK to all of my brothers and sisters.

May Allah except our fasting, i hope its been a successful Ramadan this year for all of you out there may Allah the almighty reward us and guide through the straight path.....Ameen

Enjoy this amazing day with all of the people u love and be thankful to allah (SWT)...inchallah

EID MUBARAK EID MUBARAK :hijabi:

SALAM :)
wardah

muna

ابنة الاسلام
EID Mubarak, My brothers n sisters at TTI where eva yo are..
Kullu Aam wa AntuM Bikheyr!

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Belated Eid Mubarak to those who have already celebrated it.!!!Eid Mubarak!!! to those who are celebrating today.

boymuh

Hajj please..
Just finished my eid shalat..

Happy Eid Mubarak everybody, taqobalallahu minnaa wa minkum.

Btw, lots of Idonesian traditional food here, want some?

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb brothers & sisters all throughout the world!
Eid Sa'eed kullu a'min wa antum bikhair barakallahu lakum!

we celebrated Eid today in Mauritius!