El yehud we el muslim(the jew and the muslim)

A

abdul ghaleeb

:salah: :salam2: :salam2: :salam2: :salam2:

subhaan alaah w' el hemdulillahi rebil el-'alemin!!!

May en- Nur ul jemil ur rahim ( the most beautiful and most mericiful light pierce all the kefirin. )(those that disbelieve in Allaah(swt) in his final messenger(pbuh) and in his final religion( islam)

judaism and islam are very similar. and even though el-yehud(the jew)causes alot of problem in the world today their religion must be respected. JUdaism and islam are parrelel to eachother. We both share identical creeds and similar belief systems. their religion was the first to be relaved by allaah(swt) while ours was the last .

The most significant problem muslims are dealing with Jews in todays world is the issue in the middle east ( Filestin). Muslims must realize JuDAISM AND zIONISM ARE NOT THE SAME THINGS!!! Judaism is a RELIGION originating with Respected prophets (such as abraham, isaac, jacob and moses) inspired by allaah while ZIONISM is a idiology that developed in Europe by a bunch of nutcases inspired by satan. :astag: (some of the jews that came up with zionism were even atheists(thosed that had renounced their religion :astag: )

THE RELIGION OF ISLAM AND JUDAISM ARE IDENTICAL...

so what differs???????????????????????????????????????

THE JEWS ARRoGaNCE:astag: :astag: :astag:

the jews were arrogant hows?

1. Their rejection of Jeus son of mary (pbu them)

-they rejected Jesus(pbuh) as their messiah. They accused him of conspiring with the devil to acheive his miracles...:astag:
-they rejected jesus as their messiah(thats like saying Allaah gave you the greatest present he could give you but you rejected it !!!!and spit in his face)

2. THEY REJECTED MUHAMMED(pbuh)

why did they reject Muhammed(pbuh)[/SIZE]

Because Muhammed(pbuh) wasnt a jew.!!!! the jews think only a prophet can be a jew. The jews think God only belongs to them when God belongs to all mankind. If Alllaah(swt) sent the noble quran to a jewish man they would sure follow him..

may allaah guide them away from their arrogance to true belief

amin:salah: :salah: :salah:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Actually the Jews differ from the Muslims when it comes to Isaac and Ismael (peace be upon them). The Jews are taught in the Torah that Isaac was the sacrificial son and that Ismael was the illegitimate son from a hand maiden. To believe differently would be to ask them to think of their scriptures as corrupt and incorrect.

The Jews rejected Jesus (pbuh) because they thought the Messiah would come in bearing a sword and free Israel as prophesized in the book Isaiah. Instead Jesus (pbuh) came preaching peace and they were unsatisified with his teachings and thus rejected him. It was more about politics than religion. There are many Jews that converted to Islam when taught by Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) so I feel it unfair to say that all Jews are arrogant and reject our Prophet because he wasn't a Jew. This is patently false given that there were Jewish converts to Islam during the Prophet's time.

I myself was a Jew and converted to Islam....at a high price. I wonder how many born Muslims would reject their family, tribe, and birthright to follow the truth? It is very easy to say you would follow the true path when your family raises and nurtures you within Islam. I find the view that conversion is easy (by born Muslims) to show arrogance. It is as if you are saying that you made yourself born within Islam and not the grace of Allah in His mercy. Maybe He placed you within a Muslim woman's womb because He knew you lacked the strength to convert.

You are correct that Judaism does not equal Zionism and I despise the person who even came forward with the perversion of Zionism. But to say that all Jews are arrogant and reject Islam because of arrogance is flawed. They rejected Jesus(pbuh) and he was Jewish..so to say they would accept the Quran from a Jew is wrong. Allah swt choses who will see and who will not. Consider yourself immensely blessed and lucky that He chose you to see.

Wasalaam.

~Sarah

A

abdul ghaleeb

aoudu billahi nur il jemil ir rahim ....
(i seek santuary with Allaah(swt) the most beautiful and mericful light)

i understand your point. it is very difficult to leave your religion from the one you are born. Zebras breed zebra babies, tigers have tiger babies just like muslims breed muslim babies and jew has a jew baby and hindus have hindu babies...

( and usualy you dont see tigers deciding to go up to his mothers and say i want to now be a hippo !

so may Allaah(swt) bless you and all reverts .....for they are the gems of the muslims ummah.. masha'allaah!!

regarding your post shyhijabi: that is correct. a few yehud did convert and accept rasulu laah(saws) but only a few!!!! dont exagerate!

You forgot to mention while defending them it was jew women who tried to poison the prophet!!!
you forgot to mention it was the jews who caused rasululaah(saws) many problems and greifs everywhere he went.
you forget to mention it is the jew who is masacering our brothers and sisters in their stolen homeland ....filestin!!!
you forget to mention of all the crimes and a griefs the jews has caused to the entire world!!!
---their expulsions from spain, their expulsions from russia, their expulsions from france, their expulsions from britain are all linked. it isnt some coincidence of how the same group of people are always at the root of all major problems in the world..
it isnt some coincidence that hitler,the tsar of russia,and the kings of iberia dispised for the jews..

due to their arrogance, due to angering Allaah(swt) Allah(swt) has caused hatred to grow in the hearts of all mankind for them

And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected. Qur'an [Qur'an 2:65]
Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from Allah? Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshiped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path! Qur'an [Qur'an 5:60]
When in their insolence they transgressed (all) prohibitions, We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected. Qur'an [Qur'an 7:166]

PICKTHAL: And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers. (quran)

as you said a few( and only little few!!) did embrace islam. the most and by far the most rejected Muhammed(saws) and had reluctance in believing him because he wasnt a jew. he was an arab.

Muhammed(saws) also said this-

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will slay them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and tree would call: oh Muslim, oh servant of God! There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!!!!!!"

sister in islam , be gentle on me if i upset you for i understand you were once a jew.
BUt a jew can be a muslim.
a white man can be a muslim.
a chinese man can be a muslim
anybody can be a muslim!! anyone of any race , tribe, colour, ethnic group can be a muslim
even a fish could be a muslim!!! a rock could be a muslim!!!
all that means in being a muslim is being one who enslaves himself(makes islam of hismelf )to the creator,to the maker, To Allaah(swt)

A fish does its perpose of creation by swimming in the see. rocks do what rocks do and
human beings must fulfill their purpose of existence by submitting to the truth and establishing worship to the creator

a jew is sort of a half muslim, they are already monotheists. they believ in only one God..

all they need to do to become a full muslim is put aside the ideology that only jews can be prophets and realize Allah(swt) belongs to all mankind. all they need to do to perfect their religion judaism( in other words "out of date islam") is accept the final instruction,....
the final revelation
to an arab man, not a jewish man (muhammed(saws)...

...and then their islam(submission)(out of date islam) will be be perfected, revived and polished...

amin

p.s May allaah bless you and all converts... May they be the gems of our ummah.!!!!

sometimes its best for the muslim to be silent and not use his tongue as sword but rather let the sword of Alaah(swt)) his Sayyid(master) peirce all the hearts of the kaafirin.

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,
It seems you have a rather myopic view of history...and have decided the Jews are responsible for all the world's evils. You mention many historical references where the Jews denied and atttacked Rasool (pbuh) but were no Arab deniers? Were there no rejectors and attackers among people of his own clan? Yes, a Jewish woman tried to poison our beloved Prophet, but I believe an assasination attempt was made by his own uncle on him.

You states that the Jews were expelled from a number of countries....though I am not aware of any historical event where they were expelled from Britian as you claim. Hitler used the Jews as a scape goat for his country after they had suffered a humiliating loss during WWI. They were evicted from Spain because they refused to convert to Christianity. Are you aware the Muslims were also being treated harshly during this time in Spain as well?

You speak of crimes and griefs caused by Jews, as if every nation does not have it's hands covered in blood of their fellow humans. Please show me one nation today that does not have the taint of sin on their hands? Our own Ummah is weakened and in pieces through no fault of anyone but ourselves. Instead of being responsible for each other we have Muslim countries starving to death while other Muslim countries swim in wealth of oil and gold.

What is happening in Palestine is tragic and horrible, but why do wealthy Muslim nations such as Kuwait and Saudi Arabia do nothing? Should we blame the Jews for our own apathy and laziness?

You point out the fact the very few Jews converted during the Prophet's time and then tell me not to exaggerate, I don't recall implying anything different or exaggerating. But the fact of the matter is, there were Jews who converted....just as there were Arabs who denied and rejected Rasool. (pbuh)

The premise of your argument was that the Jews are different in one respect from Muslims...by their arrogance. But the very basis of your argument reveals a vain and arrogant method of thinking. The only reason you are not Jewish, is because Allah (swt) wrote it for you to be Muslim. You did not place yourself in your mother's womb, He did. If you had been placed in Jewish womb you could very well likely be making this argument against Islam.

I thank Allah (swt) everyday that He opened my eyes. I do not deluse myself into thinking that I am Muslim but by any other means that He showed me the right path. I know I did not discover this path on my own, I am not that wise.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Salaam brother,
It seems you have a rather myopic view of history...and have decided the Jews are responsible for all the world's evils. You mention many historical references where the Jews denied and atttacked Rasool (pbuh) but were no Arab deniers? Were there no rejectors and attackers among people of his own clan? Yes, a Jewish woman tried to poison our beloved Prophet, but I believe an assasination attempt was made by his own uncle on him.

You states that the Jews were expelled from a number of countries....though I am not aware of any historical event where they were expelled from Britian as you claim. Hitler used the Jews as a scape goat for his country after they had suffered a humiliating loss during WWI. They were evicted from Spain because they refused to convert to Christianity. Are you aware the Muslims were also being treated harshly during this time in Spain as well?

You speak of crimes and griefs caused by Jews, as if every nation does not have it's hands covered in blood of their fellow humans. Please show me one nation today that does not have the taint of sin on their hands? Our own Ummah is weakened and in pieces through no fault of anyone but ourselves. Instead of being responsible for each other we have Muslim countries starving to death while other Muslim countries swim in wealth of oil and gold.

What is happening in Palestine is tragic and horrible, but why do wealthy Muslim nations such as Kuwait and Saudi Arabia do nothing? Should we blame the Jews for our own apathy and laziness?

You point out the fact the very few Jews converted during the Prophet's time and then tell me not to exaggerate, I don't recall implying anything different or exaggerating. But the fact of the matter is, there were Jews who converted....just as there were Arabs who denied and rejected Rasool. (pbuh)

The premise of your argument was that the Jews are different in one respect from Muslims...by their arrogance. But the very basis of your argument reveals a vain and arrogant method of thinking. The only reason you are not Jewish, is because Allah (swt) wrote it for you to be Muslim. You did not place yourself in your mother's womb, He did. If you had been placed in Jewish womb you could very well likely be making this argument against Islam.

I thank Allah (swt) everyday that He opened my eyes. I do not deluse myself into thinking that I am Muslim but by any other means that He showed me the right path. I know I did not discover this path on my own, I am not that wise.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

:salam2: Sister,

:jazaak:

May Allah SWT reward you for your wise words!!!

:salam2:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2: Sister

You write beautifully and eloquently and I respect your words dear sister :)

:wasalam:

Salaam brother,

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:mashallah: Sarah, May Allah increase you in wisdom and faith.

He grants Hikmah [wisdom] to whom He pleases, and he, to whom Hikmah is granted, is indeed granted abundant good. But none remember (will receive admonition) except men of understanding. (269)
[Al-Baqarah]

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
You states that the Jews were expelled from a number of countries....though I am not aware of any historical event where they were expelled from Britian as you claim.

1290. Expelled from England by Edward I

ShyHijabi

1290. Expelled from England by Edward I

Thank you brother for this information. I did a little research and it would appear Edward I was no friend of the Muslims. Seems he made an allaince with the Mongols and had Muslims run out of their own land. But then he was big into the crusades and if you were Christian he could've cared less.

Wasalaam
~Sarah

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
In 1290, by the Edict of Expulsion, Edward formally expelled all Jews from England. In the course of this persecution, he arrested all the heads of Jewish households. The authorities took over 300 of them to the Tower of London and executed them, while killing others in their homes. All money and property was confiscated.
The exact reason behind this expulsion has been a subject of some speculation, ritual murder being one such assertion in reference to the Jew, Isaac de Pulet, who was contained for the murder of a young Christian boy in Oxford. It has been also claimed, for example, that the persecution was for financial gain. But despite the fact that the Jewish community was thought to deal exclusively in moneylending, it is evident that by the time of Edward's reign, there was little left of the community to be made useful for the Crown financially. (Jews had been harshly squeezed by King John and Henry III). Furthermore, Edward I had adequate financial resources from the Italian banking company of Riccadi before 1292, therefore there was virtually no financial motive behind Edward's persecution of the Jews.
The expulsion can also be viewed in the context of the 13th century's growing movement of anti-Jewish feeling; France, for example, had expelled all Jews from its cities. Edward's mother, Eleanor of Provence had expelled Jews from her estates in 1275. And it was Edward who introduced to England the practice of forcing Jews to wear denotive yellow patches on the outer garments, a practice to be taken up by Adolf Hitler over six centuries later.

mali1

Salaam,

Actually the Jews differ from the Muslims when it comes to Isaac and Ismael (peace be upon them). The Jews are taught in the Torah that Isaac was the sacrificial son and that Ismael was the illegitimate son from a hand maiden. To believe differently would be to ask them to think of their scriptures as corrupt and incorrect.

The Jews rejected Jesus (pbuh) because they thought the Messiah would come in bearing a sword and free Israel as prophesized in the book Isaiah. Instead Jesus (pbuh) came preaching peace and they were unsatisified with his teachings and thus rejected him. It was more about politics than religion. There are many Jews that converted to Islam when taught by Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) so I feel it unfair to say that all Jews are arrogant and reject our Prophet because he wasn't a Jew. This is patently false given that there were Jewish converts to Islam during the Prophet's time.

I myself was a Jew and converted to Islam....at a high price. I wonder how many born Muslims would reject their family, tribe, and birthright to follow the truth? It is very easy to say you would follow the true path when your family raises and nurtures you within Islam. I find the view that conversion is easy (by born Muslims) to show arrogance. It is as if you are saying that you made yourself born within Islam and not the grace of Allah in His mercy. Maybe He placed you within a Muslim woman's womb because He knew you lacked the strength to convert.

You are correct that Judaism does not equal Zionism and I despise the person who even came forward with the perversion of Zionism. But to say that all Jews are arrogant and reject Islam because of arrogance is flawed. They rejected Jesus(pbuh) and he was Jewish..so to say they would accept the Quran from a Jew is wrong. Allah swt choses who will see and who will not. Consider yourself immensely blessed and lucky that He chose you to see.

Wasalaam.

~Sarah
I agree with you sister

A

abdul ghaleeb

... I repent to Allaah, i ask forgiveness and for refuge in Alaah..........but .....whether the kaafir likes it or not Islaam will dominate the thrones of the world. The religion of slavery( unto Alaah the most precious )will crush all infidelity and and thus all falseness will perish.....

... I repent to Allaah, i ask forgiveness and for refuge in Alaah

sometimes its best for the muslim to be silent and not use his tongue as sword but rather let the sword of Alaah(swt)) his Sayyid(master) peirce all the hearts of the kaafirin.

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

I see you use Wikipedia as well. :) I had to look up Edward I and read what you posted there. It's also where I read he fought against Muslims and had them run out of their own country. Upon reading up on him it seems that no religion was acceptable to him except Christianity.

~Sarah

ShyHijabi

John,

It saddens me to see aresponse like yours...I feel pity for you. Instead of entering into this conversation with facts or well thought out points of view, you come spewing this hate. Why come here? What is your purpose? Are you so bored that you have nothing better to do?

~Sarah

Zarra

Salam,

Sarah, the sister and brothers are right, you make very eloquent posts and I agree with you in the fact that Allah chooses to what faith we're born into and, in my opinion anyway, those who are born to Muslim mothers are very blessed, alhamdilah.

Unfortunately, prejudice and racism exists on both the Jewish and Muslim sides and again, unfortunately, Muslims are being oppressed in Palestine by a Jewish state, this of course causes the Ummah lots of angst and pain as it should do to every right thinking individual the world over and goes a small way into understanding why some sisters and brothers display so much frustration with the Jewish religion. It must be understood, though, that there are Jewish groups based in Israel who are against their country's occupation and work tirelessly for Palestinian equal rights, mashallah. Every religion is in some way arrogant, no? I'm convinced my faith is the correct one, and I'm sure each Jew, each Christian and each Hindu is equally convinced. What we mustn't forget is that we should at all times respect other religions and faiths and display our good manners, Abdul Ghaleeb.

To go slightly off on a tangent, alhamdilah, you reverted from Judaism, Sarah, this must have been such a difficult transition for you and mashallah sister, I'm so so glad you're a Muslimah :hearts:

Wa'salam

:salam2: Assalamalikum. There are a few people who hold an extreme view point. Sister shyhijabi dont bother urself cause you only will get frustrated . And JohnE9999 stop talking nonsense. We are a respectful forum here. And one can differ in opinion but please dont use bad language. It just shows ur character. If you say all muslims are bad. Then please tell me from which angel do christiens become saints. They wanted Israel to be made only cause according to the evangelical till israel is not made jesus wont return.Even thought they knew there were people living on that land . They kicked them out to make israel. Now if you read the christian scriptures. once israel is made and all jews unite there then they have to convert to christianity or they all will go to hell. So don't talk all this nonsense. And pretend that christians are saints and muslims are the evil ones. I would like to see if you live under colonial rule for 300-400 hundred yrs how you will talk. Instead of building a bridge you just have only nasty things to say. And brother Abdul ghaleeb please watch what you say. may be some of it is true what you say. but putting all jews in one spot is wrong. There are good and bad even in the jews. Some are nice people. And yes some are not. So instead of being angry. Bring the good jews to our side that will be more helpful.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
A Salute to sister Sarah

I am a born Muslim, but I have always considered a revert much higher than me. Why?

1. When they accepted Islam, all of their sins were washed away. This alone gives them much advantage over me. Here is me who is loaded with a huge burdon of sin (I may have some good deed too but who knows), and here is a revert who has a clean slate.
2. Here I am with all of my family members without giving any sacrifice and here is a revert who had to go thru a gut wrenching period in dealing with his/her family. Who will be higher in the eyes of Allah - a revert or me ?Revert - without a question.
3. Finally, I am a "Muslim by Chance", while a revert is a "Muslim by Choice". Big difference here too in favor of a revert.

I salute all of my revert Muslim brothers and sister here, and ask them that they pray for me, and remember me in their duas which I believe have a much higer chance of acceptance then mine.

abou haytam

I am a born Muslim, but I have always considered a revert much higher than me. Why?

1. When they accepted Islam, all of their sins were washed away. This alone gives them much advantage over me. Here is me who is loaded with a huge burdon of sin (I may have some good deed too but who knows), and here is a revert who has a clean slate.
2. Here I am with all of my family members without giving any sacrifice and here is a revert who had to go thru a gut wrenching period in dealing with his/her family. Who will be higher in the eyes of Allah - a revert or me ?Revert - without a question.
3. Finally, I am a "Muslim by Chance", while a revert is a "Muslim by Choice". Big difference here too in favor of a revert.

I salute all of my revert Muslim brothers and sister here, and ask them that they pray for me, and remember me in their duas which I believe have a much higer chance of acceptance then mine.

i always have this feeling brother, i can add too that we are born in corrumpt society with many sect of islam. we struggle to find the rigth way too. So we don t have something to be pround of. instead alhamdo lillah. it s a bless and a test from allah (swt)
i love you all brothers and sisters and special consideration for revert ones.

Zarra

My friend, who was born as a Muslim, says the same thing, mashallah.

For me, as a revert, I would have loved to have been born into a Muslim family, as I would have experienced Islam for so much longer than I can now. I would also have a Muslim family around me who understand my faith and, inshallah, who could support me as I could them. It's also, in my experience, quite tough to talk about being Muslim in the current social and political climate and we can suffer prejudice from both our racial groups and from Muslims of different colours also. I remember being in a Asian food take away with an Asian muslim friend and suffering filthy looks from the people who were serving us. I must stress though, that in the main Ive been treated very, very well by Muslim brothers and sisters and usually any funny looks or rude comments are by people from my own racial group.

All being said, if I had a choice, I would be Muslim by birth, but Allah swt knows best.

Salam

Zara

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

For those who started reading this thread late, John was permanently banned (and his posts deleted) for using obscene language and not observing the etiquette of the seeker of knowledge and truth.

May Allah SWT guide him and open his heart to Islam.