Video English Brother Yusuf Adam Explains why he is Muslim

saintman

Selam aleikum to all muslims

Very nice video!!!Is obligation for every muslim the dawa to Islam.Elhamdulilah,i'm so happy that Allah make me muslim.Allah bless everyone who seek the way of Resulallah a.s!

Abu Mujahid

Salam to you Bro. Just click the Google video @ the rightside of this Video.. And Google will teach you to Download it.. Massalam..
Your Bro. in Islam : ABU MUJAHID

kavsar

:salam2:
:ma:
You know brother such kind of things is good that you posted because usually the real muslim who was born as muslim they will never care their religion but nonmuslim when he or she will embrace the islam they will catch it like lion got his food.

May Allah bless us and guied us in His right path.

JazakaAllah khier.

abdelhadi

good

if some one want to get this video above of yusuf adam he just e-mail me by
[email protected]..... will be my pleasure.....salamo alicom...the prophet mohamed peace to be upon him said the god in the helping of man when the man helps his brother

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

That was great, short but right to the point, thats a great way of calling people to Islam.

May Allah bless the brother.

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum brother and sisters,

I would be grateful if somebody can tell me if brother Yusuf still go to the park to give lecture. Please let me know which day and what time is he usually there.

Inshaa Allah I am planing to go to London and I would be happy and honored to meet such a brother Inshaa Allah.

May Allah bless you for your effort and reward you with LOADS of good deeds.

samashani

Fact found

Alhamdulillah!

Brother has actually realised the true preachings of

1) Jesus
2) Moses
3) Ibrahim

Through Qur'an which led him to truth.

kunnariyath

speach of brother Yousuf Adam

Alhamdu lillah,
These are the people going to fly the flag of Islam high and the so-called born muslims like me are going to be nothing like bubbles. Brother Shereef. [email protected].

Mariam gull

May Allah Bless Yousuf Adam

Assalam-o-alaikum Brothers & Sisters,

hope urs ramadhan would be going great. am glad to know about yousuf adam tht he is a muslim and one of us. Proud to be a muslim.