enigma's enigma

afnan

:salam2:

bro n sis
have u ever listen to the musical group enigma?, u will feel something grotesque there
the vocal is supressed by the music but if u concentrate on them u will find a peculiar
thing. Now it has been believed that the lyrics of them are the reverse or false
implications derived from Quranic Verses , is not that striking?

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam alaykum....

brother in Allah....

using music and listening to it.. it's haraam .

Al-Bukhaari narrated that Abu Maalik al-Ash’ari (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There will be people among my ummah who regard as permissible zina, silk, alcohol and musical instruments.”

From this hadeeth the ruling on musical instruments is clear, which is that it is haraam. The fact that they are mentioned alongside other haraam things, namely silk, alcohol and zina, reinforces the fact that they are haraam.

There is no difference of opinion among the four Imams that musical instruments are haraam.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Whoever plays these instruments as a form of worship is undoubtedly misguided and ignorant. But if he does it as a form of entertainment, then the view of the four imams is that all musical instruments are haraam. It is proven in Saheeh al-Bukhaari and elsewhere that the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that there would be among his ummah those who regarded zina, silk, alcohol and musical instruments as halaal, and he said that they would be transformed into monkeys and pigs.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (11/576, 577).

Music destroys the heart and distracts people from the truth; it generates hypocrisy in the heart. It cannot soothe the nerves or be a remedy.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Music and other kinds of entertainment are all evil, but they are things that the Shaytaan makes appear attractive and enjoyable, and he calls people to them so as to distract them from the truth by means of falsehood, and so that he can lead them away from that which Allaah loves, towards that which Allaah hates and has decreed haraam. Music, the ‘ood (a kind of stringed instrument) and all musical instruments are an evil and it is not permissible to listen to them. It is narrated in a saheeh report that the Messenger of Allaah :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There will be people among my ummah who regard as permissible zina, silk, alcohol and musical instruments.” End quote.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (3/346).

quote 4m Q & A

================
<wasalamalaykum>

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum, no never heard of enigma .. and didnt know that .. are u sure that is true or is it an urban myth?

You know if you hear the Sami Yusuf songs backwards, it reveals the plans for alien invasion....... Just ermm, listen hard! jokin

Wasalam,

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Mabsoot said:
assalamu alaykum,

You know if you hear the Sami Yusuf songs backwards, it reveals the plans for alien invasion....... Just ermm, listen hard! jokin

Wasalam,
salaam alikom

Man I didnt know that .... lol that was funny

salaam alikom

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
listen to the musical group enigma

<1st> Don't care by name plz

<2nd> our brothers i didn't find anything funny here....

if anyone have the answer but it .....and help our brother afnan

<3rd> only Allah known the best for us

<wasalam alaykum>

afnan

a very common muslim know that music is haram but we cannot stop others (christain ,hindu) listening or singing;the matter here is not to prove music haram or halal but we here to recognize the blasphemous act and to let the others aware of them.u dont listen to music what about the generality?
do all the muslims not listen to music?
if i know something it is then my rsponsibility to let the other know.
music is a part of "there"religion but to desecrate our islam must not be the" part of there religion".now got the point?
it is the media propaganda against islam.

Abu.Amirah

This is no laughing matters brother and sisters, How many of our homes do we let our children and relatives listen to music? We should try hard to avoid it as this music make our heart not to love the words of Allah.I once heard one saying that its better to listen to Sami yousuf songs other than the others, Is this correct?? please help me understand.
If music instrumental is not allowed then Sami is misleading people and we should stop this. Islam does not need to be put in a song for people to love it and attract them like the way christians and hindu does.If songs were allowed during certain occassions then it should be done only on those days and in a manner that it wont lead to haram.
Please correct me if am wrong Allah (s.w) is only perfect.

:jazaak:

afnan

dear brother muic is haram as it is clear from brother islamicfajr's post proved by hadith,but it is the worst when used in anasheed and naat etc.we turned to nasheed to listen to halal anasheed but if it is sung with music then where to go. if this tredition continues , a day :astag: will come that we will recite quran with music, so such things must be discourage in islam it is bida'at.
wallah aalim
:wasalam:

Abu.Amirah said:

This is no laughing matters brother and sisters, How many of our homes do we let our children and relatives listen to music? We should try hard to avoid it as this music make our heart not to love the words of Allah.I once heard one saying that its better to listen to Sami yousuf songs other than the others, Is this correct?? please help me understand.
If music instrumental is not allowed then Sami is misleading people and we should stop this. Islam does not need to be put in a song for people to love it and attract them like the way christians and hindu does.If songs were allowed during certain occassions then it should be done only on those days and in a manner that it wont lead to haram.
Please correct me if am wrong Allah (s.w) is only perfect.

:jazaak:

Unfortunatly "perhaps" what you said is true.

afnan said:
dear brother muic is haram as it is clear from brother islamicfajr's post proved by hadith,but it is the worst when used in anasheed and naat etc.we turned to nasheed to listen to halal anasheed but if it is sung with music then where to go. if this tredition continues , a day :astag: will come that we will recite quran with music, so such things must be discourage in islam it is bida'at.
wallah aalim

I agree brother.
But i think if the person do anasheed as something normal not doing concerts etc., there is no problem. It will perhaps help small children etc. to be away and safe from music that we heard everywhere in the streets, when we make shooping etc. Wa Allaho A'lam

However, it will be good to encourage children to learn the Quran.

What you said about Quran is true.
I am not sure about one hadith that i heard one day : generaly this hadith says that one day people will start to prefer a voice of the quran than an other WITHOUT searching for the true meaning of the Surah and verses:astag:
Wa Allaho A'lam Allah knows best.

Karima

Aslamualkium

What music are the banana men dancing to? (had to throw that in).... This has been a good discussion and the replies are nice to learn from.....
Thank you, Islamicfjar, for remaining on the path for us.

Sallam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
islamicfajr said:

<1st> Don't care by name plz

<2nd> our brothers i didn't find anything funny here....

if anyone have the answer but it .....and help our brother afnan

<3rd> only Allah known the best for us

<wasalam alaykum>

salaam alikom

I was not laughing @ afnan Question I was laughing @ what brother Mabsoot said about Alien etc...
I dont think there is anything wrong in laughing or smiling :) didnt mean to move a way from the topic

wa salaam alikom

Karima

REASONS FOR how music can affect...

Asalamualikum,

I was not laughing @ afnan Question I was laughing @ what brother Mabsoot said about Alien etc...
I dont think there is anything wrong in laughing or smiling

In fact, I was about to listen to Mabsoot's suggestion to listen for those aliens.....(kidding)

This discussion has a blend of personalities whom are all striving towards doing right. It is good to smile, and laugh, and to be able to understand all of our points of views.

May Allah protect us and guide us to the right ways.

Sallam

afnan

dear bro mr muslim
its ok
i also laughed at what mabsoot said
once again its ok brother mr:bananabb2in: