Errr excuse me but...

brighten

seeker of knowledge
I’m out of breath. How did you guys keep up? I’m having difficulty catching up on this forum. By the time I have time to read I’m wayyyyyyyy behind each thread :frown: . Nevertheless I’m proud of our brothers and sisters good reply to many questions posted here. At least for now I’m contented to be a happy reader. Bro Mabsoot, I must say you and your team did a wonderful job maintaining this website. Keep it flowing guys! :)

Allah bless you all.

:salam2:

cadette

I agree. The way I see it, this forum gives me a very good excuse to do as little work as possible.

:bananabb2in:

AishaR

:ma: Thanx for your lovely comments, we do try our best. Inshallah the site will go from strength to strength with everyones help.

:wasalam:

Aisha

Submitter

Hehe yes you're right. Since I joined I've probably spent TOO much time on here and not enough time with my uni work :tongue: But ulhumdulillah it's such a good way to increase our knowledge. Keep up the work brothers and sisters, and invite as many friends (Muslim and non-Muslim) to the forum so that the family grows.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Hehe yes you're right. Since I joined I've probably spent TOO much time on here and not enough time with my uni work :tongue: But ulhumdulillah it's such a good way to increase our knowledge. Keep up the work brothers and sisters, and invite as many friends (Muslim and non-Muslim) to the forum so that the family grows.

wa alaykum salam,

you're not the only one! I am a student too. I wish i had more time to do other things, inshaAllah, once i get some of the problems sorted out. Thats what im going to do.

Its tough, half the mod team is busy doing their studies, working or doing university research, so me and the other mods have a lot to do. Course we dont mind. As admin i dont want to put any burden on any of the team by making them spend too much time moderating etc. But, our intention is purely for Allah (SWT), alhamdulilah.

There is so much i want to do for Muslim bros and sisters on this website, but i guess i need to make sure i spend time for myself.

I hope bros and sisters can help me and the rest of the team by adding interesting articles, making good discussions and helping other members.

I may have made this website, but that doesnt mean much to me. This is because this website is made for you. For all the Muslims wherever they may be.

And keep it friendly! :) Guidance is from Allah (SWT) alone and we are blessed to be Muslims alhamdulilah.

Im going to have time in April inshaAllah :bananabb2in:

and sis Brighten, its our pleasure to have you hear as our Muslim sister. May Allah bless you in this life and the next

Wasalam.

Kayote

:jazaak:. Masha'Allah the Mods are doing a wonderful wonderful work.

I agree with Brighten, Im absolutely addicted to TTI & I love reading it. I recently discovered the cartoons section for kids & Im happy to say, Im still a kid. :D

Oh & And Ive not even completed one single article in sahabas section so I still a lot of reading to do.

Alhumdulillah & thanks again to the mods.

azuwin

salam.... i totally agree, i was searching for this kind of web and ALHAMDULILLAH i found it. i hope this web will everlasting for the maslahat of ummah