Ever drunk with love

nycspirit

As Salaam Alaykum, beloveds!

My name is Abdul Latif. I converted to Islam last year and, Alhamduli'llah, have received many, many blessings. (I was raised as an Irish Catholic.)

I am 48 and live in New York City with two of my three children. It has been a strong walking for me in many different ways as a new American Muslim.

I am in my third year at the University of Spiritual Healing & Sufism and absolutely love being a healer, most especially the deep connection with Allah (swa) and so many of His beloveds that this work provides.

Thank you for providing this forum for us to exchange our views, learn, and grow ever closer in proximity to the One. As ShukurAllah!

Much Love,

Abdul Latif

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam brother
n welcome to tti.hope u will enjoy ur stay here INSHALLAH.n welcome to islam too.make ur self at home.
waslam

Zarra

:salam2:

Welcome, brother.

Your education sounds really interesting, you should tell us about it some time, inshallah.

:wasalam:

the only truth

striving for jannah
salam...

subhanallah on ur reversion...may Allah guide you all the way insha-allah ameen...please remember this whole muslim ummah in ur humble duas insha-allah...wassalam

zaid6236

:salam2: hello abdul latif, nice to know you. There is a reason why Allah created us in this world. the answer is in Quran. There is a reason why we have day and night. So let us think about it. There's must be and answer for us. till then.:wasalam:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

Welcome brother Abdul Latif to TTI, inshallah you enjoy your stay here. May Allah bless you for converting to islam..

Please tell us a bit more about Spiritual Healing & Sufism inshallah.. (intesresting)..

:wasalam: