"Ever So Tiny" - By Fajr

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Ever so tiny.

by Fajr
As-salamu `alaykum wa rahmatullah
The Qur'an is incredibly descriptive and visual. Have you ever wondered what the words 'Naqir', 'Qitmir', and 'Fatil' mean in the following verses? Read the verses, then look at the pictures to get an idea.
1 - "And whoever does righteous good deeds, whether male or female, and is a true believer, such will enter Paradise and they will face no injustice, not even the size of a Naqir." [al-Nisa: 124]
2 - "...So whosoever is given his record in his right hand, such will read their records, and injustice will not be done to them, [even] as much as a Fatil." [al-Isra': 71]
3 - "That is Allah, your Lord; to Him belongs sovereignty. And those whom you invoke other than Him do not possess [as much as] a Qitmir." [Fatir: 13]
Picture #1 shows Naqir
Picture #2 shows Fatil
Picture #3 shows Qitmir
date-components.jpg

They're all tiny flaky components from the stone inside of a date. Subhan'Allah, how specific and detailed.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for sharing with us these beautiful Ayahs.

Alhamdulillah for every guidance which is from Allah subhanahu wa teala.

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Lovely share.
But, I would like to know, why three different things in the verses of Quran, why not Naqir in all the 3 places? Am sorry, I am not able to understand the difference between the three in context to their respective ayahs. Somebody please? :(

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam:

Lovely share.
But, I would like to know, why three different things in the verses of Quran, why not Naqir in all the 3 places? Am sorry, I am not able to understand the difference between the three in context to their respective ayahs. Somebody please? :(
Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

That's a good question. Why don't you ask her in her comment box. You can share it with the rest of us if you get a reply.