Ever wondered why honey is so sweet

karachi girl

Qisas.com

One day, Prophet Muhammad was on his way to Jihad with his Companions and after choosing a spot, he said to them “Eat whatever you want to eat here”.

As they were about to commence eating, one of the Companions (radi Allah unhu) said: “Ya RasullAllah! There is nothing else to eat with bread”.

Then the Companion saw a honey bee zapping noisily nearby and asked the Prophet “Why is this honey bee making such a noise?

The Prophet replied “This bee is saying that all its fellow bees are uneasy because the Companions haven’t got anything to eat with bread. Even though the bees have a honey comb nearby in the cave but cannot bring it to the Companions”

The Prophet then stated “My beloved Ali (radi Allah unhu) Follow this bee and bring the honey” Hence, Ali (radi Allah unhu) followed and returned with a bowl of honey which the Companions ate. As soon as they finished eating the bee returned again zapping about noisily.

One of the Companions (radi Allah unhu) enquired “Ya RasulAllah! Why is the bee making noises again?”

The Prophet replied “I have asked this bee a question and it is merely answering it. I asked the honey bee about what its food is and its answer is that its food is the flowers in the hills and the forests”. The Prophet continued “I then asked the bee that flowers are also sour, bitter and unpleasant in taste. Then how come in your mouth (the bees mouth) they transform into a crystal clean and impeccably sweet honey?”

The bee then replied “Ya RasulAllah! Amongst our species, there lives a rich Queen. When we suck the juices of the flowers then our Queen sends her Salah and darood sharif (blessings, salutations, honours and graces) to YOU (the Prophet )! And then all the other bees join in sending our darood to you hence all the sourness, bitterness and unpleasantness from the juices of flowers changes into a most sweet syrup and its because of the rewards from Allah of sending darood to you that this syrup transforms into the perfect honey (which besides death can cure any disease as Allah says in the Quran!)”

If by reciting darood all the bitterness from the juices of flowers can change into a beautifully sweet syrup of honey, then by reciting darood our sins can also be transformed into hasanah (good deeds). Ameen. :tti_sister:

Narrated by: Maqasid Al-Salkain

Khalil2u

I just watched a documentary about bee's they are very interesting creatures.:SMILY128: What a loving Allah. I love honey. Its very unique. Food made for bugs thats hot

hammu

Qisas.com

One day, Prophet Muhammad was on his way to Jihad with his Companions and after choosing a spot, he said to them “Eat whatever you want to eat here”.

As they were about to commence eating, one of the Companions (radi Allah unhu) said: “Ya RasullAllah! There is nothing else to eat with bread”.

Then the Companion saw a honey bee zapping noisily nearby and asked the Prophet “Why is this honey bee making such a noise?

The Prophet replied “This bee is saying that all its fellow bees are uneasy because the Companions haven’t got anything to eat with bread. Even though the bees have a honey comb nearby in the cave but cannot bring it to the Companions”

The Prophet then stated “My beloved Ali (radi Allah unhu) Follow this bee and bring the honey” Hence, Ali (radi Allah unhu) followed and returned with a bowl of honey which the Companions ate. As soon as they finished eating the bee returned again zapping about noisily.

One of the Companions (radi Allah unhu) enquired “Ya RasulAllah! Why is the bee making noises again?”

The Prophet replied “I have asked this bee a question and it is merely answering it. I asked the honey bee about what its food is and its answer is that its food is the flowers in the hills and the forests”. The Prophet continued “I then asked the bee that flowers are also sour, bitter and unpleasant in taste. Then how come in your mouth (the bees mouth) they transform into a crystal clean and impeccably sweet honey?”

The bee then replied “Ya RasulAllah! Amongst our species, there lives a rich Queen. When we suck the juices of the flowers then our Queen sends her Salah and darood sharif (blessings, salutations, honours and graces) to YOU (the Prophet )! And then all the other bees join in sending our darood to you hence all the sourness, bitterness and unpleasantness from the juices of flowers changes into a most sweet syrup and its because of the rewards from Allah of sending darood to you that this syrup transforms into the perfect honey (which besides death can cure any disease as Allah says in the Quran!)”

If by reciting darood all the bitterness from the juices of flowers can change into a beautifully sweet syrup of honey, then by reciting darood our sins can also be transformed into hasanah (good deeds). Ameen. :tti_sister:

Masha Allah , could you please provide me authentic proof so that i can inform my firends about this . Jazak Allahu Khairan

karachi girl

assalam-o-alaikum

Masha Allah , could you please provide me authentic proof so that i can inform my firends about this . Jazak Allahu Khairan

I posted the story because its something that a friend shared which I thought was really awesome but looking further into I think i was wrong to post it as some people believe that the hadith is not authentic and has been fabricated some say its from a shia book and my friendsays its from an Urdu/Pakistani book called Kaseeda Burda Sharif by Ullama Aalim Sharif. Allah knows best ... InshaAllah forgive me for misguiding I should have checked it out before posting ....
plus is also on the site qisas .com
Fi Amanillah

iqbal313

be careful in religious matters

:salam2:It is well known to every educated, thinking muslim that critics and enemies of islam will not leave any stone unturned to deride and mockat islam and it's followers. There is nothing unnatural if Rasoolullah made a conversation with honey bee, nothing is impossible for Rasul with Allah's blessings. Still when we bring something connected to Prophet and his companions we should be foolproof with authentic supporting evidences...hope all of us will stick to this rule in future..insha Allah...

nori suja'i

from Ibnu Majah - narrated by Abu Hurairah, RasoolAllah s.a.w. said:
"whoever drink three spoons of honey at 03.00am in a
month only, will escape from terrible illness".

in another narration he said:
"there are two kinds of medicians:honey and Al-Qur'an.

(from the book Althob Alnabwee/Ibnu Qayyeem AlJauziyah).

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Qisas.com

:salam2:
Where did you get the story from? Just curious, I've never heard about this.

Int he Quran, Allah the Most Exalted says : " Then to eat of all the produce (of the earth), and find with skill the spacious paths of its Lord: there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colors, wherein is healing for men: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought." (16:69)

I thought Prophet Sulaiman (AS) and Dawood (AS) were the only ones who could understand the language of the animals?
:wasalam:

karachi girl

:salam2:
Where did you get the story from? Just curious, I've never heard about this.

Int he Quran, Allah the Most Exalted says : " Then to eat of all the produce (of the earth), and find with skill the spacious paths of its Lord: there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colors, wherein is healing for men: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought." (16:69)

I thought Prophet Sulaiman (AS) and Dawood (AS) were the only ones who could understand the language of the animals?
:wasalam:

reply=I posted the story because its something that a friend shared which I thought was really awesome but looking further into I think i was wrong to post it as some people believe that the hadith is not authentic and has been fabricated some say its from a shia book and my friendsays its from an Urdu/Pakistani book called Kaseeda Burda Sharif by Ullama Aalim Sharif. Allah knows best ... InshaAllah forgive me for misguiding I should have checked it out before posting ....
plus is also on the site qisas .com
Fi Amanillah

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Shias do not follow the Sunnah of the Rasul, instead the follow the "sunnah" of their "imams".
So I wouldn't trust anything from their books.

It's alright. It's the intention that counts, thank you for your kindness.