Every Life Shall Taste Death

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2: to all brothers and sisters

It's been a very sad day for me and happy at the same time, all muddled up if you know what I meant. Here it goes....

My uncle just passed away this afternoon and after completing all required rituals and permission from authority, we managed for burial just 4 hours after his death.

My uncle was an ex-army with 13 kids to raise up and all them turned out fine alhamdullilah. His life was all struggle and I have never seen him begging for help from other members of the family. He has always kept it to himself even from my dad i.e the eldest and quite well-off compared to him. He seems at peace with himself and contentedness with what he has.

I was devastated when I saw this mascular strong-built man was ravaged by diabetes late in his life. He went blind few months ago and lost his left foot due to this disease. Barely a week ago family members rallied around him to give encouragement but his situation deteriorated until today which we felt the end is near.

He woke this morning complaining about the headache he had and continued on until afternoon. Family members keep asking about his headache and he kept replying that he is fine. When the time of sakarat approaching i.e pang of death he kept saying these words:

'Don't worry I shall feel no more pain after this' a few times.
Then he recited ' Allahu akbar Allahu akbar Allahu akbar' till he was no more.

Innalillahi wa ina ilai hirajioon...........

It just tore my heart apart and I'm still crying while writing this.
I am truly sad because I missed him so much and happy because Allah has granted him the best ending possible.

Allah Almighty has tested him to the limit of his capability and he has endured it all to the end. May Allah have mercy on him and grant him infinite rewards insyallah......

I hope brothers and sisters benefit from this sad/happy episode of my life.
Be strong. be firm. Stay steadfast and endure whatever tests from Allah Almighty. Keep remembrance of Him always and He will remember you when time you need Him most.

' Rabbana atina fid dunya hasanah wa fil akhirati hassanah wakina azab bannar'

wassalam

Storm

SiStEr
May Allah grant him Paradise, ameen.

Surely Allah will test each and everyone of us. The important thing is that we have to pass it.

Jazakallah

saffanah

speak good or silent
Wa'alaikumussalam

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiuun...

This story has strong message, that we never know when death will come to us.
I remind my self and also all muslims here: PLEASE BE READY FOR THIS "DAY"
May Allah give us khusnul khatimah (best ending) when we leave this world. Amin.

Jazakallah khair for posting it brother.

Almaas

Salaam,

I know how you feel. We lost my uncle to cancer nearly two years and i felt like my heart had been torn open; the whole family sunk to the ground.

Nevertheless, Allah (SWT) in his beauty and grace guided us and brought the light of Islam closer to our hearts. It changed us all and every day i read extra Nufl for him. This incident really awoke all of us and we realised eath really could take you at anytime. All you can do now is pray.

It will inshAllah make you stronger. :)
May he inshAllah rest in peace.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

inna lillah wa inna ilaihi raajioon...may ALLAH grant him Jannathul Firdaus and may HE (swt) give patience tou and ur family...amiin

m gonna sleep now inshaALLAH but not sure whether i can wake up even...i duno when Malakulmawth will be ordered to take my soul...

brothers and sisters keep ur iiman stronger and fear Jahannam while having hope for Jannah...

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

al-Khansaa

وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ
:salam2:

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.

may Allah [azzawajal] make the questioning of the grave easy for him and raise his ranks in jannah. may Allah [azzawjal] grant his family and loved ones patience. Allaahuma Aameen.

jazaakAllahu Khayr for the beneficial reminders..indeed this life is only temporary and all of must leave, that's guaranteed...so getting attached to this dunya is pointless and foolish...

frequently i look at myself and think, "when will that day come when i can truly say i am prepared for death..?"

indeed the wise person is the one who is constantly preparing for death...i just wish i was one of them :(

Wassalaamu 'alaykum

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun.

Brother Zainudin, I truly understand your pain, and these are not just words that I am typing, but I prefer not to mention anything, it might just accumalate to the pain. The life of this world is full of pain, but Allah SWT says whomever He gives an atoms weight of hardship in this world, should not be given any in the next, the eternal world. Every heart is tested by Allah, just everyone is tested differently thats all. Some are tested through health, some through wealth, some through studies, some through losing family members, some through family problems and the list goes on. There is a daagh or a scar in every heart. Just not everybody can see through to our hearts.

Your uncle is in a good place Insha Allah. May Allah SWT give him the highest place in Jannah ul Firdaus Insha Allah, Aameen. It is us who are left in this dirty duniyah, we need to worry about our end.

May Allah SWT make it easy for us to say that Kalimah at the time of death. May He make easy the interrogation in the grave. May He save us from the punishment of the grave and May Allah SWT with all His Might and Mercy, save us from the Fire of Jahannam. May He admit us into Jannah and forgive all our sins Insha Allah, Aameen.

Thank you for your advice Brother. May Allah make things easy for you, and lift the burden off your heart. May He give you Peace of heart Insha Allah. Patience is the key to everything. May Allah SWT give you much happiness in this life and the next Insha Allah. May Allah reward you, Aameen.

Assalamualaikum