Evil eye

afshankausar

Assalaamualaikum,
hoping all brothers and sisters in best of evrything.

This is regarding protection from evil eye. Hadeeth mention a lot about it, even i heard that there is one hadeeth which says that prophet (PBUH) said that in mu Ummaah more than half will dye from evils eye.
A lot of emphasis is there on seeking protection from it and performing ruqya to nullify its effect.

As for precaution, recitation of Surah Naas n Falaq and Aaytal kursi are mentioned. But i want to know is there any special way or manner which can be performed by own self without involving second person, in which one can get rid ofevil eye's effect, if one is suspecting its vibes on self.

Second question, Here at my place people perform a practice using red chillies on which verses are recited and then they r burnt. I dont now why i feel it quite strange..

Plz shed light on issue.
Jazak Allaahu khyir!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalaamualaikum,
hoping all brothers and sisters in best of evrything.

This is regarding protection from evil eye. Hadeeth mention a lot about it, even i heard that there is one hadeeth which says that prophet (PBUH) said that in mu Ummaah more than half will dye from evils eye.
A lot of emphasis is there on seeking protection from it and performing ruqya to nullify its effect.

As for precaution, recitation of Surah Naas n Falaq and Aaytal kursi are mentioned. But i want to know is there any special way or manner which can be performed by own self without involving second person, in which one can get rid ofevil eye's effect, if one is suspecting its vibes on self.

Second question, Here at my place people perform a practice using red chillies on which verses are recited and then they r burnt. I dont now why i feel it quite strange..

Plz shed light on issue.
Jazak Allaahu khyir!

:wasalam:

Sister read Surah Al Baqarah often because according to mahfoom of a hadith,shaytaan stays away from a house where surah al baqarah is recited.
Also yes ayatul kursi and mua'wwidhatayn(surah al falaq and surah an naas) are recited.Also before sleeping recite last 2 verses of surah al Baqarah.

The following is taken from athkaar assbah wal massah
Ibn AAabbas related that the Messenger of Allah r used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying:
أُعيـذُكُمـا بِكَلِـماتِ اللهِ التّـامَّة، مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْـطانٍ وَهـامَّة، وَمِنْ كُـلِّ عَـيْنٍ لامَّـة .
OAAeethukuma bikalimatil-lahit-tammah, min kulli shaytanin wahammah, wamin kulli AAaynin lammah.
‘I commend you two to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.’
hold your palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three time

do this in morining dohor, aser, magreb and before sleeping
do that by high voice

2- say theses Duaa: after Fajr prayer until the sun rises, and after AAsr prayer until the sunsets, however some scholars say: after the sunsets and onwards.

Bismil-lahil-lathee la yadurru maAAas-mihi shay-on fil-ardi wala fis-sama-i wahuwas-sameeAAul-AAaleem.
(three times).
‘In the name of Allah with whose name nothing is harmed on earth nor in the heavens and He is The All-Seeing, The All-Knowing.’(three times)

aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq. (three times in the evening).
‘I take refuge in Allah’s perfect words from the evil He has created.’
(three times in the evening)

Ya hayyu ya qayyoom, birahmatika astagheeth, aslih lee sha/nee kullah, wala takilnee ila nafsee tarfata AAayn.
‘O Ever Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, by Your mercy I seek assistance, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me to myself, even for the blink of an eye.’

‘AAabdullah Ibn Khubaib said: ‘The Messenger of Allah said to me ‘Recite!’ I replied ‘O Messenger of Allah, what shall I recite?’ he said ‘Recite:
قُـلْ هُـوَ اللهُ أَحَـدٌ ….. [ الإِخْـلاصْ ]
{Qul huwa Allahu ahad…} [Al-Ikhlas]
قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ الفَلَـقِ….. [ الفَلَـقْ ]
{Qul aAAoothu birabbi alfalaq…..} [Al-Falaq]
قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ النّـاسِ…..[ الـنّاس ]
{Qul aAAoothu birabbi alnnas…..} [An-Nas]
say these Urahss of the noble Quraan but by Arabic language: [Al-Ikhlas] "Qul huwa Allâhu ahad ,Allâh s-samad Lam yalid wa lam yûlad wa lam yakul-la-hû kufu-wan ahad’(three times before the sundown and in the morning)
[Al-Falaq]: Qul aAAoothu birabbi alfalaq Min sharri ma khalaq Wamin sharri ghasiqin ithawaqab Wamin sharri annaffathatifee alAAuqad Wamin sharri hasidin itha hasad’(three times before the sundown and in the morning)
[An-Nas] :Qul aAAoothu birabbi annas Maliki annas Ilahi annas Min sharri alwaswasi alkhannas Allathee yuwaswisu fee sudoori annas
Mina aljinnati wannas ’(three times before the sundown and in the morning)

…in the evening and the morning three times for it will suffice you of all else.’

‘When retiring to his bed every night, the Prophet would hold his palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three times.’

The Prophet also said: ‘When you are about to sleep recite ayat-al-kursee (The verse of the foot-stool, chapter 2:255) till the end of the verse for there will remain over you a protection from Allah and no devil will draw near to you until morning.’

if you felt that the pain is coming in your eyes or it is become very hard, or you cant say anyword, : put your right hand at your pain then read these verse 7 timesقُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ69. We (Allâh) said: "O fire! Be you coolness and safety for Ibrâhîm (Abraham)!
surat Alanbeyyaa verse 69
say : yanaro koony bardan wasalama ala ibrahim
"and say la hawla wala qowwata ella be alllah 3 times then go on which i wrote above-
‘Place your hand at the site of the pain and say:
بِسْمِ اللهِ (ثَلاثاً)
Bismil-lah (three times)
‘In the name of Allah’ (three times)
…the supplicate seven times:
أَعُوذُ باللهِ وَقُدْرَتِهِ مَنْ شَرِّ مَا أَجِدُ وَأُحَاذِرُ. (سبع مرات)
aAAoothu billahi waqudratih min sharri ma ajidu wa-ohathir. (seven times).
‘I take refuge in Allah and within His omnipotence from the evil that I feel and am wary of.’ (seven times)
What to say when in fear of afflicting something or someone with one’s eye
The Evil Eye: To look at something and be impressed with it, causing harm to befall it. This “looking” may or may not involve jealousy, and can occur unintentionally, indeed be part of a person’s nature! A person can even inflict harm on himself.
From the supplications for the protection against the Evil Eye:
اللّهُـمَّ بارِك عَلَـيه.
Allahumma barik AAalayh.
‘O Allah, send blessing upon him.’
ما شاءَ الله، لا قُوَّةَ إلاّ بالله.
Ma shaal-lah, la quwwata illa billah.
‘(this is) that which Allah has willed, there is no power except with Allah.’

‘If you see something from your brother, yourself or wealth which you find impressing, then invoke blessings for it, for the evil eye is indeed true’.if u well plz keep the Athkaar :
Ibn AAabbas related that the Messenger of Allah r used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying:
أُعيـذُكُمـا بِكَلِـماتِ اللهِ التّـامَّة، مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْـطانٍ وَهـامَّة، وَمِنْ كُـلِّ عَـيْنٍ لامَّـة .
OAAeethukuma bikalimatil-lahit-tammah, min kulli shaytanin wahammah, wamin kulli AAaynin lammah.

‘I commend you two to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.’

hold your palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three time

do this in morining dohor, aser, magreb and before sleeping
do that by high voice

2- say theses Duaa: after Fajr prayer until the sun rises, and after AAsr prayer until the sunsets, however some scholars say: after the sunsets and onwards.

Bismil-lahil-lathee la yadurru maAAas-mihi shay-on fil-ardi wala fis-sama-i wahuwas-sameeAAul-AAaleem.
(three times).
‘In the name of Allah with whose name nothing is harmed on earth nor in the heavens and He is The All-Seeing, The All-Knowing.’(three times)

aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq. (three times in the evening).
‘I take refuge in Allah’s perfect words from the evil He has created.’
(three times in the evening)

Ya hayyu ya qayyoom, birahmatika astagheeth, aslih lee sha/nee kullah, wala takilnee ila nafsee tarfata AAayn.
‘O Ever Living, O Self-Subsisting and Supporter of all, by Your mercy I seek assistance, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me to myself, even for the blink of an eye.’

‘AAabdullah Ibn Khubaib said: ‘The Messenger of Allah said to me ‘Recite!’ I replied ‘O Messenger of Allah, what shall I recite?’ he said ‘Recite:
قُـلْ هُـوَ اللهُ أَحَـدٌ ….. [ الإِخْـلاصْ ]
{Qul huwa Allahu ahad…} [Al-Ikhlas]
قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ الفَلَـقِ….. [ الفَلَـقْ ]
{Qul aAAoothu birabbi alfalaq…..} [Al-Falaq]
قُـلْ أَعـوذُ بِرَبِّ النّـاسِ…..[ الـنّاس ]
{Qul aAAoothu birabbi alnnas…..} [An-Nas]

…in the evening and the morning three times for it will suffice you of all else.’

‘When retiring to his bed every night, the Prophet would hold his palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three times.’

The Prophet also said: ‘When you are about to sleep recite ayat-al-kursee (The verse of the foot-stool, chapter 2:255) till the end of the verse for there will remain over you a protection from Allah and no devil will draw near to you until morning.’
and remember that Allah who made u well , not the Roqqyah or Athkaar
I don't know about red chillies,doesn't seem to be from sunnah.
Allahu 'aalam.