Evolution? Creation? or Both

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

1) Shaheerpak, in his posts is continuously speaking of microevolution which is something proven within the lab and is correct. This is a change within a particular population.

2) What evolutionists and creationists debate about is macroevolution, which leads to speciation (one species population giving rise to an entirely new species population; for example, dinosaurs giving rise to birds with feathers). This concept refers to all the species of animals and human beings being derived from an original common ancestor. This belief of the common ancestor is one of faith because it has never been found, nor has the fossil record shown any kind of speciation, or intermediary form of any species. This is the reason everyone does not accept the belief of evolution, which specifically refers to macroevolution.

3) What do you call a caterpillar that becomes a butterfly or for that matter a tadpole that becomes a frog or a zygote (human egg) that develops into a fetus than an infant? Having completed its natural life cycle.

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation

1) Shaheerpak, in his posts is continuously speaking of microevolution which is something proven within the lab and is correct. This is a change within a particular population.

2) What evolutionists and creationists debate about is macroevolution, which leads to speciation (one species population giving rise to an entirely new species population; for example, dinosaurs giving rise to birds with feathers). This concept refers to all the species of animals and human beings being derived from an original common ancestor. This belief of the common ancestor is one of faith because it has never been found, nor has the fossil record shown any kind of speciation, or intermediary form of any species. This is the reason everyone does not accept the belief of evolution, which specifically refers to macroevolution.

3) What do you call a caterpillar that becomes a butterfly or for that matter a tadpole that becomes a frog or a zygote (human egg) that develops into a fetus than an infant? Having completed its natural life cycle.

Well that clears me up lol :) Jazakallah for the information!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

:salam2:
:) thx brother yea thats wat i was trying to say there is evolution happenning and like u said its microevolution :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
brother I seriously think, we shoud all focus our time on knowing about quran and sunnah and being better muslims, things that Allah (swt) didn't provide answer in details there is no point argueing.
I would just like to correct u on what i know
There is proof regarding evolution, you can do live experiment.

If you change the food resource of an animal of the same specie u will soon realize after a couple of generations their morphology would change, the animals better be able to obtain food using the new food resource would survive, thats natural selection and that is how evolution occur.
Like i said before, its extremely important for evolution to occur in order for life to exist, if we weren't evolving then the pathogens and parasites that evolve alot faster than us would have killed us by now and viped us off the planet, we are always evolving.

But brother ahmed :) Allah (swt) knows best - I feel like when Allah (swt) didn't tell us in te quran in detail then we shouldn't waste too much of our breathe pondering over it

I hope i didn't offend anyone
:wasalam:

:salam2:,

very true tht we shd not argue in which we have no soild knowledge.

just one last thing that natural selection is that best of species are left.

but evolution is different. i cant digest that in long periods of time plant became animal and crocodile became monkey.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:,

very true tht we shd not argue in which we have no soild knowledge.

just one last thing that natural selection is that best of species are left.

but evolution is different. i cant digest that in long periods of time plant became animal and crocodile became monkey.

JazakAllah khair brother,
brother :) natural selection is that individuals best fitted for the environment are left, and evolution is not different brother, natural selection is the mechanism for evolution. :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Why not? Didn't God say "And your Lord creates whatever He wills and chooses." (28:68) Don't we see a worm turn into a butterfly in three weeks? Why then is it hard to imagine a lizard become a bird in a 100 million years? Both followed the laws of evolution that God created and set in motion!

The only problem with the evolutionist crowd is that they want to apply it to all creatures. It doesn't have to be. As is clearly indicated in 28:68, God is free to choose however He wants to bring a species into being. God brought butterflies into being via the evolution laws He created, but He brought man into being by creating Him outright with His hands (38:75).

phew!! :D atleast i got someone that understand and agree with u :)
and Exactly brother :) why cant things use evolution and Allah (swt) create them as well
there are alot of holes in evolution whre the chain is broken off, LIke the cambrian era, the scientist are still shocked at the number of organism, Also the theory that eukaryote cell evolved when a prokaryotes ate a cyonobacteria like that seems really fuzzy But we have to knwo that the scientist are trying to make a huge chain for every organism, thats why they connect human with ape which is not true at all
:) thank u brother Ayman u rock buddy !
:wasalam:

mhamzah

[yt]mSUv2pgomI8[/yt]

[yt]LWChTbaj9gc[/yt]

[yt]OTiTsufnO3E[/yt]

[yt]F53PHzi4TRk[/yt]

[yt]8cRRZKewHPg[/yt]

[yt]VsBYbD_T2cg[/yt]

[yt]y_DFqYbDa6Q[/yt]

[yt]LJc8AQpPQ_M[/yt]