Exam Time

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

:SMILY176:

I am very sad and depressed as my exams are just round the corner.I have given a lot of exams but for the first time i'm feeling like this- dead nervous.I am studying real hard.I don't feel like eating or sleeping......

Please brothers and sisters kindly make dua for me.I need your dua.

Please write something to make me happy..:).

Jazak'Allah khairan.

helpinghumanity

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

May Allah make it easy for you to pass the exams of this world and of the hereafter.

Not worrying at all is the key to be innovative during the exams. My favorite quote which I extracted from a cartoon
"When you are stuck never give up, try some thing new"

Make sure you don't over study and have good sleep before the exam. Take a water bottle with you during the exam to make yourself calm and cool :)

If you can't understand any topic feel free to post it here and inshallah brothers and sister will be glad to help you.

Make sure you parents make duaa for you as welll...

wassalam

I am very sad and depressed as my exams are just round the corner.I have given a lot of exams but for the first time i'm feeling like this- dead nervous.I am studying real hard.I don't feel like eating or sleeping......

Jazak'Allah khairan.

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
:salam2:

I understand exactly how you feel!

Worry not. You're studying hard? You're praying? Yes? Then thats all that you can do. Leave the rest to Allah swt. Have faith. You know that everything will work out inshAllah.

Just carry on doing what you're doing and then tell me how the exams went!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Jazak'Allah khairan.

wa alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Relax sister,nervousness makes studying and comprehension even more difficult.So clear your mind,dont make exams bigger than they are,concentrate on basics,make them strong inshaAllah and rest of the topic will follow inshaAllah.Make a schedule and stick to it,don't overstudy as brother Helpinghumanity said,your body has rights over you,eat well,sleep well,pray and study well.
So no need to be derpessed or to panic,do your best and leave the results to Allah ,remember "hal jazaa u ihsani illal ihsan" ,"What is the recompense of good other than good?"
Allah be with you.Ameen.

:wasalam:

strive-may-i

Jazak'Allah khairan.

Dear sister, exams! I loved the pressure of last moment preparations, it was easier than the daily pressure of adult world , I always felt then! :)

And if I recollect it right, you are preparing to become a Medico. May Allah make your intellect sharp and your memory absorb the good like a sponge... Ameen!

Now here is something :
So there was this professor of medicine, a bit absent minded off course. And that day, was the planned frog dissection day. The professor who had done this many times before, had come fully prepared like usual. So Professor enters the class. The students quickly settle, because this professor is very interesting. Within seconds the class becomes silent, attentive and students eager for the lesson. Professor now presents the box to class, the class knew what was coming. All eyes are set. The professor keep box on table. And slowly opens the lid of box, the students watch the lid of box slowlly open facing them. The professor had opened such that the frog does not leap at him, but towards the students. Anticipating a croaking frog to leap out and say "Hello World" :SMILY129:. But then nothing happens. The frog did not come out. The class is surprised. The professor slowly doubtfully removes the lid aside.:SMILY26: And exclaims "If this is my lunch, then what did I have during the lunch break!"
:lol:

Yeah yeah, he had used similar looking box, And his good wife had not missed the complicated instructions. it was all his fault. :p

So pay attention to your health and food, relish your school / college days :)

MuslimShadow

Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

May Allah make it easy for you to pass the exams of this world and of the hereafter.

Not worrying at all is the key to be innovative during the exams. My favorite quote which I extracted from a cartoon
"When you are stuck never give up, try some thing new"

Make sure you don't over study and have good sleep before the exam. Take a water bottle with you during the exam to make yourself calm and cool :)

If you can't understand any topic feel free to post it here and inshallah brothers and sister will be glad to help you.

Make sure you parents make duaa for you as welll...

wassalam

Jazak'Allah khairan for replying my dear zahid bhai.

The reason i'm panicking this time is because i promised ALLAH that i will study real hard .But see the syllabus is vast and that's making me nervous.

Insh'Allah i will stay calm during exam.

By the way which cartoon character are you talking about - Dora the explorer or pokemon........lol.And where did your previous signature of ducks go.I miss it.The current one is good though.

wa alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Relax sister,nervousness makes studying and comprehension even more difficult.So clear your mind,dont make exams bigger than they are,concentrate on basics,make them strong inshaAllah and rest of the topic will follow inshaAllah.Make a schedule and stick to it,don't overstudy as brother Helpinghumanity said,your body has rights over you,eat well,sleep well,pray and study well.
So no need to be derpessed or to panic,do your best and leave the results to Allah ,remember "hal jazaa u ihsani illal ihsan" ,"What is the recompense of good other than good?"
Allah be with you.Ameen.

May ALLAH reward you for your kind words kashif bhai.I will try to follow what you said.

Dear sister, exams! I loved the pressure of last moment preparations, it was easier than the daily pressure of adult world , I always felt then! :)

And if I recollect it right, you are preparing to become a Medico. May Allah make your intellect sharp and your memory absorb the good like a sponge... Ameen!

Now here is something :
So there was this professor of medicine, a bit absent minded off course. And that day, was the planned frog dissection day. The professor who had done this many times before, had come fully prepared like usual. So Professor enters the class. The students quickly settle, because this professor is very interesting. Within seconds the class becomes silent, attentive and students eager for the lesson. Professor now presents the box to class, the class knew what was coming. All eyes are set. The professor keep box on table. And slowly opens the lid of box, the students watch the lid of box slowlly open facing them. The professor had opened such that the frog does not leap at him, but towards the students. Anticipating a croaking frog to leap out and say "Hello World" :SMILY129:. But then nothing happens. The frog did not come out. The class is surprised. The professor slowly doubtfully removes the lid aside.:SMILY26: And exclaims "If this is my lunch, then what did I have during the lunch break!"
:lol:

Yeah yeah, he had used similar looking box, And his good wife had not missed the complicated instructions. it was all his fault. :p

So pay attention to your health and food, relish your school / college days :)

Assalamu alaikum brother strive

That was funny.Now i'm smiling.........Jazak'ALLah khairan.I will start eating and sleeping properly again.

:salam2:

I understand exactly how you feel!

Worry not. You're studying hard? You're praying? Yes? Then thats all that you can do. Leave the rest to Allah swt. Have faith. You know that everything will work out inshAllah.

Just carry on doing what you're doing and then tell me how the exams went!

Walaikum asslam my dear sister (the only sister who managed to reply otherwise rest are just angry with me.):SMILY303:

I will leave everything to ALLAH swt.
Now i'm feeling a lot better.Thank you so much.I will make dua for you too.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

remember your memory power increases in an exponential way as the time of exam approaches. It will be at its peak on the last night before exams. (for me it was the last night, after 1 am enabling me to cover more than 70 percent of the syllabus that i planned to study from the first day of the semester but managed to do so only that then. haha). Kidding, ofcourse. But there is some truth in this. We get all active in the last week before, utilize that energy.

Beware of the whisperings of shaytan; an empty wall would not look so attractive except the time you are studying. *smiles*

But honestly getting nervous is not the way to go. Keep your spirits high.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

I pray everything becomes easy for you.

Watch your head sister. Amazing ideas, exciting activities, real creative stuff would hit your head when you are working so much so that you would wish to throw the books aside and start working on your thoughts. It happens with me. I started taking notes of what I wanted to do when my exams were over. I had to questions on hadeeths and fiqh related question. Now that the exams are over I don't feel like doing any of that. It's always been this way.

Keep on asking for Allaah help, miracles start occuring you know.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}

Jazak'Allah khairan.

wa aleykum salaam;

If you can manage to escape the present environment; I mean if you can find a vast jungle or say a desert say like here from Al ain to abu dhabi or dubai-(Park your car) go a little further towards the jungle or desert at a reasonable distance as none could make out YOUR "Shout"
SHOUT very hard....as much as you can.
Shout as much as you could even Recite Kuran any short suras-And finishing with "AStaghfiru LLA"
you will Inshaa Allah,feel better.

Wa Allah Shafiiiy.

just a minute did you say to make you happy....??

don't worry that food which you cannot take ... send it to me by MMS...and if possible that sleep you can attach (compressed file) when you wanted it i will surly re send to you .. Okkkkyy:SMILY335::SMILY206::SMILY209::dishes:
Please note:IF Microwave spared it.(cannot guarantee for food but i can give you Warranty for sleep.)

"Al junuun Funuun"

all4islam

Assalamu-alikum

sister smile:) don't worry Inshallah the exam will go ease..May Allah bring it easy for you.have enough sleep and eat as well otherwise you will be sleeping in eam time (just kidding) i know when we hear the name of exam so nervous..don't be nervous cuz i think nervousness makes it little bit forget..i will make dua for you...in coming next two weeks i am going to have test which is going to count 30% i am worried for test already lol..then exam in june far still seem near