Exams

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
:salam2:
If someone hasn't revised for their exams soon enough, do you think they deserve to fail? Even though they really regret not revising? And even though they do this every year, and promise they'll change, but always make the same mistake again?

shichemlydia

i think.....

salam alikoum,
i think someone who is very active within the teaching days does not require too much revision prior to exams,
butn someone who does not look after his studies and when the examls come, he again does not give them attention, then, he deserve to fail, because he wants that.
as prophet pbuoh said, everyone will enter the paradise, except who do not want that.
wa salam alikoum

_Soumaya_

If someone hasn't revised for their exams soon enough, do you think they deserve to fail? Even though they really regret not revising? And even though they do this every year, and promise they'll change, but always make the same mistake again?

hmmm this sounds like so familiar to me, I have the same problem, always telling myself i'll study better next time. Just hoping this exams I'll begin on time...